Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Main Pop Girl

I'm so excited about this  :excited:  I love how she's not doing another Harry Potter movie, I feel like the series is complete & perfect as it is. I read FB&WFT forever ago & it has all the magic of HP, involves the wizard world,  but nothing to do with the HP series.  :hail:

I agree that the series is complete, but I would still love a new series focusing on other characters in the same world! :'( I have no idea how she's gonna make this book into a movie tho, it's literally like an encyclopedia of all the animals found in the HP world.

I agree that the series is complete, but I would still love a new series focusing on other characters in the same world! :'( I have no idea how she's gonna make this book into a movie tho, it's literally like an encyclopedia of all the animals found in the HP world.

tbh I would like a long film on maybe Dumbledore's life, or the Marauder Era, or like the founding of the Wizarding world. I feel like there are so many stories that got touched on in the plot of the books/movies, but never fully visualized.

tbh I would like a long film on maybe Dumbledore's life, or the Marauder Era, or like the founding of the Wizarding world. I feel like there are so many stories that got touched on in the plot of the books/movies, but never fully visualized.

Omg, a film about Dumbledore would be amazing tbh! If it was up to me, I'd have a TV show which followed a different student in each of the four houses. It would be like Gossip Girl, but with magic and shit. :morning: