Who do you think is the most annoying?

Jimmy Gnecco

Who do you think is the most annoying?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the most annoying?

• Taylor Swift
    • Jonas Brothers
    • Katy Perry
    • Nicki Minaj
    • Demi Lavato

What a controversial thread. :hat:

I voted for Demi tbh. Up until a few years ago it would definitely have been Taylor but I barely even hear about her anymore whereas every day there's some new story about Demi.

She just seems so attention seeking and fake to me. Everything she says is either a name drop or a plea for sympathy. "I had no calls when I got out of rehab." "Actually, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus called me." "I'm anorexic." "I cut myself." "I'm drunk."

Grow up. :morning:

I went with taylor because she's nominated for video of the year for her rip off of lana, but i really dont care for any of them.

Who are The Jonas Brothers?Ā  :rofl:

No, but really, they're all annoying except Nicki.

omfgĀ  :lol: My thing with nicki is I really liked her when she was featured in songs because she was a really strong female rapper but then like with Pink Friday and stuff she went more poppish and slow in my opinion and i don't really like the type from her atleast. I'm only here for her when she is like she is in "Monster" lol imo

Demi Lavatory for sure. Her X Factor stint made me realize how annoying her personality is. Her music is also just annoying pop fodder with zero substance.

RIGHT. :hail: And it annoys me how she claims to have all these personal songs that she's written about her rehab or whatever, but really she doesn't write any of her songs herself. She just takes other people's demos and changes a few words around. :vacuum: