Who do you think is the most annoying?

Jimmy Gnecco

Who do you think is the most annoying?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the most annoying?

• Taylor Swift
    • Jonas Brothers
    • Katy Perry
    • Nicki Minaj
    • Demi Lavato

• 2 weeks later...

My votes for Demi ever since she got her act together she seems to look down on everyone who's enjoying what life has to offer. Like I get it you realized you had a problem with drugs and alcohol & you needed to cut everyone out so that u could re-examine your life choices & make better ones. That I applaud however its the aftermath that makes me mad she doesn't seem to have a sense of humor about anything anymore even herself but mabye she was just never that person to begin with not everyone can deal w/ their problems with humor. But not everyone who drinks or takes drugs recreational has a problem and most people can say no when its time to stop/ they've had enough; but in her mind there is no middle ground so if your just a casual user who does it every blue moon then you have a problem, which pisses me off. I will never take her accolades away from her she deserves all the praise and respect for her vocal talents but i cannot stand someone who was once in the shoes of say miley (for example), and then goes on to say drugs are bad booze is bad i cant handle them and i'm taking the choice away from you because i know better than you!!! Even when they're are plenty of examples of fully developed people who just like to let loose (ie miley)... i just don't like her stance is all if u know you truley value your main core friends that are gonna drink or do drugs just say u dont wanna be around them when they are or give me a heads up so i can leave cuz i cant be here for my sobriety... idk thats just my point of view i just don't think its fair to box people into a corner when most people would respect your request in my experience and it shouldn't have to be the reason you disassociate with them.  :angry: she makes me rly mad incase u couldn't tell i was rooting for her up until  she decided to use pot as an example of being out of control.....  :stretcher:

My votes for Demi ever since she got her act together she seems to look down on everyone who's enjoying what life has to offer. Like I get it you realized you had a problem with drugs and alcohol & you needed to cut everyone out so that u could re-examine your life choices & make better ones. That I applaud however its the aftermath that makes me mad she doesn't seem to have a sense of humor about anything anymore even herself but mabye she was just never that person to begin with not everyone can deal w/ their problems with humor. But not everyone who drinks or takes drugs recreational has a problem and most people can say no when its time to stop/ they've had enough; but in her mind there is no middle ground so if your just a casual user who does it every blue moon then you have a problem, which pisses me off. I will never take her accolades away from her she deserves all the praise and respect for her vocal talents but i cannot stand someone who was once in the shoes of say miley (for example), and then goes on to say drugs are bad booze is bad i cant handle them and i'm taking the choice away from you because i know better than you!!! Even when they're are plenty of examples of fully developed people who just like to let loose (ie miley)... i just don't like her stance is all if u know you truley value your main core friends that are gonna drink or do drugs just say u dont wanna be around them when they are or give me a heads up so i can leave cuz i cant be here for my sobriety... idk thats just my point of view i just don't think its fair to box people into a corner when most people would respect your request in my experience and it shouldn't have to be the reason you disassociate with them.  :angry: she makes me rly mad incase u couldn't tell i was rooting for her up until  she decided to use pot as an example of being out of control.....  :stretcher:

Omg, did she really say that tho? :vacuum: That is kind of annoying tbh...she did the same thing with Gaga's vomit performance which she managed to link back to bullimia and said that Gaga was irresponsibly glorifying it. I get why she's sensitive about all these issues but she needs to fall back a little bit. That said, other than that I actually think she's much cuter now than she used to be so I guess I can live with it. ;)

I mean vomit is vomit and girl has a right to her opinions in this case i think its gross regardless of whatever artistic imagery your using even if its supposed to explain your sexual assult...i still don't like it ITS VOMIT ha. looks wise i like what shes done with her makeup and hair kudos to her; i do wonder though if shes now cut out Jeffrey star (they used to be awesome friends he didnt drink or do drugs at the time she said she didnt either & that's initially why they became close friends) but now hes got pics of him in colorado high as a kite and beeer and stuff on instagramand what makes me curious is with his makeup brand being received so well she hasn't made a peep or even made a tweet congratulating him considering how many photos of them are floating around the interweb.... i rly liked their friendship i hope it aint over  

I mean vomit is vomit and girl has a right to her opinions in this case i think its gross regardless of whatever artistic imagery your using even if its supposed to explain your sexual assult...i still don't like it ITS VOMIT ha. looks wise i like what shes done with her makeup and hair kudos to her; i do wonder though if shes now cut out Jeffrey star (they used to be awesome friends he didnt drink or do drugs at the time she said she didnt either & that's initially why they became close friends) but now hes got pics of him in colorado high as a kite and beeer and stuff on instagramand what makes me curious is with his makeup brand being received so well she hasn't made a peep or even made a tweet congratulating him considering how many photos of them are floating around the interweb.... i rly liked their friendship i hope it aint over  

Lmfao, were she and Jeffree really friends? That is honestly the weirdest pairing ever, I can't even imagine it. :stretcher: Honestly, I find that even stranger than the fact that he used to be signed under Akon's record label. Did you see him cussing out his fans on Instagram tho? Someone was asking for customer service regarding his makeup line and he started swearing at them like crazy. I can't. :o