Video Games

Mona Lisa

Is it literally just jumping through holes to get to somewhere else? Like are there enemies you have to defeat or what?

:o :O :o :O :o :O :o

Portal is quite possibly the best puzzle game ever made! Put simply, it is just jumping through portals, but the combinations of things you have to do with them to solve puzzles and get from one place to another is amazing. Turrets are the only enemies, which aren't much of a threat, but they're often integrated into the puzzles along with multiple other items and objects and stuff; they also eerily ask if you're there, and wish you not to hurt them. VIDEO:

Portal 2: Official Turrets Trailer

If you ever get the chance, you should give both games a go! The first is really short, and the game is worth playing just for how hilarious it and its few characters are - they're renowned for a reason, and they should be games everyone has played!

I'm most looking forward to GTAV . Love those games.

I'm not usually one to play first person games but I did just order Dead Island on PS3.

Heard some pretty good things!

Anybody have a PSN account?

You won't be disappointed! Make sure you have at least one person to play it with - it's a game completely built with co-op in mind, and isn't half as fun if you're playing alone, unfortunately. I'm an Xbox gamer. :'(

I'm most looking forward to GTAV . Love those games.

I'm not usually one to play first person games but I did just order Dead Island on PS3.

Heard some pretty good things!

Anybody have a PSN account?

Not yet, but ask me at Christmas and I might have a different answer. :P I put off getting a PS3 just because of the price but now KH3 and FFV are coming to PS4 I have no excuse!

:o :O :o :O :o :O :o

Portal is quite possibly the best puzzle game ever made! Put simply, it is just jumping through portals, but the combinations of things you have to do with them to solve puzzles and get from one place to another is amazing. Turrets are the only enemies, which aren't much of a threat, but they're often integrated into the puzzles along with multiple other items and objects and stuff; they also eerily ask if you're there, and wish you not to hurt them. VIDEO:

Portal 2: Official Turrets Trailer

If you ever get the chance, you should give both games a go! The first is really short, and the game is worth playing just for how hilarious it and its few characters are - they're renowned for a reason, and they should be games everyone has played!

Omg, this actually looks really cute and funny! I'm not generally into Puzzle games but I feel this one's a little more hi-tech and looks interesting enough to keep me engaged.

Would you recommend the Mac version, or should I wait to get it on PS4? I don't have a PS3 but I'm probably gonna get a PS4 when it comes out and I know they're allowing everyone to download all these games from the PSN network or whatever. ;)

Omg, this actually looks really cute and funny! I'm not generally into Puzzle games but I feel this one's a little more hi-tech and looks interesting enough to keep me engaged.

Would you recommend the Mac version, or should I wait to get it on PS4? I don't have a PS3 but I'm probably gonna get a PS4 when it comes out and I know they're allowing everyone to download all these games from the PSN network or whatever. ;)

It's definitely not your typical puzzle game, it has so much more depth and character! I would definitely punt for the Mac version, if you have the choice - they're games primarily made for PC, and you might be waiting a while for it to come to PS4 what with the lack of backwards compatibility and the lack of PS3 downloads at launch. It's super cheap now, anyways, and Steam always has it on sale!

It's definitely not your typical puzzle game, it has so much more depth and character! I would definitely punt for the Mac version, if you have the choice - they're games primarily made for PC, and you might be waiting a while for it to come to PS4 what with the lack of backwards compatibility and the lack of PS3 downloads at launch. It's super cheap now, anyways, and Steam always has it on sale!

Ooooh, nice! I normally don't like playing games on my computer but I feel this one could work okay. ;) Lemme see if I can find a torrent or something before I spend up tho. :mo:

I would say so. I got it on the release date. Granted I don't have very much time to play video games, but it's definitely entertaining. It's way more strategic than the first two, really gotta use your brain for this one.

I've never played Pikmin tbh but I saw a trailer for it and it looks pretty cute! I feel it's the kind of thing I'd get bored of after like two hours tho.

I'm waiting for POKE-FUCKING-MON HWmEs5C.png

YUSSSS GURL! :hail: Have you joined PokeMMO? You should add me as a friend tbh. :vacuum:

And were you listening to 'Is This Trap' by Koda? I'm SO here for that song. :tan:

Personally I'm bout dat Sims 3 life. Generations and Nightlife were rad, plus the game itself is so easy to mod. As a game it sounds so lame but there's just something inexplicably amusing and emotionally investing about it.

Omg, I was talking to my friends about The Sims today! I go through phases of liking that game but after like a week or two I always get kind of bored. I end up just going around collecting rocks and beetles and I sort of don't see the point in it by then lmao.

SimCity tho >>>

Omg, I was talking to my friends about The Sims today! I go through phases of liking that game but after like a week or two I always get kind of bored. I end up just going around collecting rocks and beetles and I sort of don't see the point in it by then lmao.

SimCity tho >>>

I just breed epic dynasties of gay sims and build pretty houses idk. Anyone remember Zoo Tycoon back from like 2003? I found the disc today and reinstalled it. Still as addictive as it was when I was 7.

I've never played Pikmin tbh but I saw a trailer for it and it looks pretty cute! I feel it's the kind of thing I'd get bored of after like two hours tho.

YUSSSS GURL! :hail: Have you joined PokeMMO? You should add me as a friend tbh. :vacuum:

And were you listening to 'Is This Trap' by Koda? I'm SO here for that song. :tan:

SimCity tho >>>

Yeah, I listen Is This Trap ? By Koda Kumi ! ^^ This song's so cool when you want to dance ! <3

No, I haven't join PokeMMO ! What's the goal of it ?  :oops:

The third one, in my opinion, is more for the original fans of the series. If you're starting out with the game, the third one can be extremely confusing, and I can see how it would get boring really fast. If you start at the first one, it's more linear. Then when you go to #2, it's more about strategy. Then you go to the 3rd one and it's just like mindfuc-.