Video Games

Mona Lisa

1 hour ago, kallumlavigne said:

Omg mine takes like 5 mins to load I’ve downloaded that much CC I love to build lol 

Haha. I'll start playing sometime this week; I'm horrible at building, so I'll probably use pre-downloaded houses, etc. I have some hairs, skins, eyelashes, eyebrows and eyes on deck to be put in. Just gotta figure out how to install on Mac.

• 5 months later...

I bought Far Cry 4 and Assassin's Creed Unity the other day but I haven't loved either so far, although AC is definitely the funner of the two. What is with all the disappointing open world games that have been released in the past few years? People think that just because a map is big it must be a good game, but if there's nothing to fill the map I don't see what the point is. :vacuum:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 3:00 AM, nanapop99 said:

I'm currently (trying) playing the classic Tomb Raider games and I finished the first one for now! It's much easier that I thought tbh.

I remember playing the first one too and finding it surprisingly easy. You might like this thread! ;) 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...