Video Games

Mona Lisa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished FF XV and I'm little shocked, the end was just too predictable It's easy to get what would happen cause the storyline isn't much different than one from movie & I miss moogles :( , so far World Of Final Fantasy is much better, I'm living for the old style battle and ability to catch and use all the monsters :D

On 5/8/2016 at 7:53 AM, Countess said:

Oh, slay, I just downloaded The Witcher 3 the other day on the Playstation Store sale! :hail: Did you enjoy it as much as everyone else seemed to? I grabbed that, Beyond: Two Souls, Heavy Rain, and Fallout 4 which I've been enjoying sooo much so far. Definitely play it if you haven't already. <3 

YES AT BEYOND: TWO SOULS, I'm playing it at the moment and its AMAZING

I just finished Skyrim (Main Missions tho) It's honestly tiring, running from one point to other, trying to find the right way to climb the mountain, one attack from vampire turns you into a vampire and you neeed to play for 6 fucking days just to cure that shit, TESO is so much better than this mess! 

6 hours ago, Beautiful Mind said:

I just finished Skyrim (Main Missions tho) It's honestly tiring, running from one point to other, trying to find the right way to climb the mountain, one attack from vampire turns you into a vampire and you neeed to play for 6 fucking days just to cure that shit, TESO is so much better than this mess! 

I still haven't played that, I didn't have enough space for The Witcher and Skyrim on my PS4 hard drive so I went for the former but I'm honestly regretting it now tbh...The controls are so confusing and I keep dying every five minutes. :stretcher: 

5 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

I've been replaying FF7. It's been yearrrrrsssss.

I love that game so much! :'( Although weirdly I never actually finished it, I got to the last dungeon but then went back to level up so I could defeat all the weapons but ended up getting bored and never finished the game. :shocked: Really looking forward to the remake tho, I can't wait to finally complete it!

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I still haven't played that, I didn't have enough space for The Witcher and Skyrim on my PS4 hard drive so I went for the former but I'm honestly regretting it now tbh...The controls are so confusing and I keep dying every five minutes. :stretcher: 

I love that game so much! :'( Although weirdly I never actually finished it, I got to the last dungeon but then went back to level up so I could defeat all the weapons but ended up getting bored and never finished the game. :shocked: Really looking forward to the remake tho, I can't wait to finally complete it!

I never finished it fully myself, same with 8. I haven't given them a proper play since I was younger, 9 was my first, and the rest just didn't do it quite like it did for me haha. I do love 8 and 10, and i'm finally into 7 enough again.

12 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Gravity Rush 2 came out and I want to rush to the store and buy it, but damn it's so expensive for me now :'( Gravity Rush for PS Vita is still one of my fave games for the platform

I've never heard of this game before! :o  Although I'm surprised to see a positive review for a Vita game, that console has been trashed. :stretcher: What's the game about?

10 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

I never finished it fully myself, same with 8. I haven't given them a proper play since I was younger, 9 was my first, and the rest just didn't do it quite like it did for me haha. I do love 8 and 10, and i'm finally into 7 enough again.

I've actually never played eight, the idea of having someone in my party with a tail just turned me off the whole thing. :stretcher: But I have heard it's good so I'll get around to it at some point!