Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

11 hours ago, break my heart no1 fan said:

girl have u heard neighborhood, hurts, it all starts tonight, all about you, outlaw, carry on, boom clap, wherever we go.Ā 

Outlaw & All About You are the only good songsĀ 

15 hours ago, break my heart no1 fan said:

I have some information
Allegedly there was supposed to be a metamorphosis (20th anniversary) with 2 bonus tracks (one with mandy moore) last year but was scrapped.

and for the canceled lizzie McGuire reboot soundtrack back in 2020 there were allegedly 2 new songs for the soundtrack.
1 was the new theme song, 2 was a brand new song

Not too sure about this one but there was a rumoured song with charli xcx written by Matthew koma, charli xcx one is probably fake

Well, I hate it hereĀ 

• LMAO 1

It was apparently some big thing in Japan with Disney but guess never took off. But she sounds great on a dream is a wish your heart makes. I wish we knew more about the supposed scrapped album before best of happened. I remember someone saying she had instrumentals sent her way and was writing to them and it got pulled. That's where twisted probably comes from. Wish we could hear even a clip. Interesting about Silent Night. The same source did say there was a SCL outtake so guess it's that one.

• Like 1