Why Is Gaga Irrelevant Now?

Mona Lisa

It seems like no1curr about Gaga anymore. She's barely in the news at all, no one plays her shit on the radio, and the general public have forgotten about her.

Why is Gaga flopping now? She was big until early 2011 then since 2012 she's been a nobody. More importantly, do you think she'll be able to bounce back?

I don't think she will tbh. The general public seems to be getting sick of her attention seeking antics. Unless she releases a good album like The Fame again no one will remember her in a few years.

You're a flop. :stretcher: She's not irrelevant at all. She still has a huge fanbase who are dedicated pretty much only to her and the general public know who she is even if they're not hearing her songs on the radio every five seconds.

The only reason she's absent rn is because she's on the "media blackout" she mentioned on Ellen. If she wanted the attention, she would be getting it by Tweeting and by letting the paparazzi/her fans take photos of her, but she's not doing either.

Don't worry, you'll hear more than enough of Gaga when the #ARTPOPSlayage arrives. :tan:

• 8 months later...

It seems like no1curr about Britney anymore. She's barely in the news at all, no one plays her shit on the radio, and the general public have forgotten about her.

Why is Britney flopping now? She was big until early 2008 then since 2010 she's been a nobody. More importantly, do you think she'll be able to bounce back?

I don't think she will tbh. The general public seems to be getting sick of her since her breakdown. Unless she releases a good album like In The Zone again no one will remember her in a few years.

How well have Britney's last 4 singles charters? Let's see :magic:

Criminal #55

Ooh La La #54

Work Bitch #12

Perfume #76

Gaga's last 4 singles

You & I #6

Marry The Night #29

Applause #4

Do What U Want #13

All artist have ups & downs in their career & it's completely ridiculous for a fan of any artists, especially Britney, to call someone a flop. Let's look at the facts.

The first 3 years of Gaga's career she had 3 number ones & 7 top tens

Just Dance #1

Poker Face #1

LoveGame #5

Paparazzi #6

Bad Romance #2

Telephone #3

Alejandro #5

Born This Way #1

Judas #10

The Edge Of Glory #3

The first 3 years of Britney's career she had  1 number one & 2 top tens.

Baby One More Time #1

Sometimes #23

You Drive Me Crazy #10

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart #14

Oops! I Did It Again #9

Lucky #23

Stronger #11

I'm A Slave 4 U #27

Overprotected #86

Should Britney stop making music because she'll never reach the success of her earlier years again? Should her fans just accept the fact that she's over? Posts like yours are so fucking stupid. Every artist out there has ups & downs in their career. No one can be #1 all the time, except Katy Perry. You can't be a fan of an artist & accept their success but not their so called failures. Why didn't you give up the second Britney wasn't #1 anymore? Is it because you love her & her music regardless of how success a song is? Do you not care about the opinions of the media? I have some shocking news for you! Gaga's fans don't give a shit either! I love Gaga because personally, she has been one of the most revolutionary artist in my life. Her music sets me free, makes me happy & has helped me through shit. I'm sure Britney has impacted your life in one way or another, so why start stupid fan wars? We all feel the same shit for the artist we love, the only difference is the artist.

It seems like no1curr about Britney anymore. She's barely in the news at all, no one plays her shit on the radio, and the general public have forgotten about her.

Why is Britney flopping now? She was big until early 2008 then since 2010 she's been a nobody. More importantly, do you think she'll be able to bounce back?

I don't think she will tbh. The general public seems to be getting sick of her since her breakdown. Unless she releases a good album like In The Zone again no one will remember her in a few years.

How well have Britney's last 4 singles charters? Let's see :magic:

Criminal #55

Ooh La La #54

Work Bitch #12

Perfume #76

Gaga's last 4 singles

You & I #6

Marry The Night #29

Applause #4

Do What U Want #13

All artist have ups & downs in their career & it's completely ridiculous for a fan of any artists, especially Britney, to call someone a flop. Let's look at the facts.

The first 3 years of Gaga's career she had 3 number ones & 7 top tens

Just Dance #1

Poker Face #1

LoveGame #5

Paparazzi #6

Bad Romance #2

Telephone #3

Alejandro #5

Born This Way #1

Judas #10

The Edge Of Glory #3

The first 3 years of Britney's career she had  1 number one & 2 top tens.

Baby One More Time #1

Sometimes #23

You Drive Me Crazy #10

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart #14

Oops! I Did It Again #9

Lucky #23

Stronger #11

I'm A Slave 4 U #27

Overprotected #86

Should Britney stop making music because she'll never reach the success of her earlier years again? Should her fans just accept the fact that she's over? Posts like yours are so fucking stupid. Every artist out there has ups & downs in their career. No one can be #1 all the time, except Katy Perry. You can't be a fan of an artist & accept their success but not their so called failures. Why didn't you give up the second Britney wasn't #1 anymore? Is it because you love her & her music regardless of how success a song is? Do you not care about the opinions of the media? I have some shocking news for you! Gaga's fans don't give a shit either! I love Gaga because personally, she has been one of the most revolutionary artist in my life. Her music sets me free, makes me happy & has helped me through shit. I'm sure Britney has impacted your life in one way or another, so why start stupid fan wars? We all feel the same shit for the artist we love, the only difference is the artist.

Bless you Queen of the Fags  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Except why the fuck are you all replying to a year old thread? :morning: This is so old and outdated it's the only irrelevant thing here tbh.

Also Ashley, why are you bringing Britney into anything? Say what you want about her, but she keeps herself in the news and the entire general public knows her. They obviously know Gaga as well, but they seem less interested in her. Britney still has a sense of mystery and glamour about her while Gaga looks like she's trying too hard now.

I wasn't talking about people liking Gaga anyway. She obviously has a lot of  fans and thats fine. I was talking about the general public who seems to be not interested in her now. I wasn't even shading Gaga, I was asking a honest question about why she's less relevant now than she was then. You all need to reread my first post if you think Im starting shit for no reason.