Is 'Warrior' A Flop?

Main Pop Girl

She just needs to keep going and move on past this album. Even though I personally like a lot of the songs (IE: "Last Goodbye", "Only Wanna Dance With You", etc.) I think she needs a more set promotional arc for the next record.

I agree with you that she should just keep rolling, but I don't think lack of promo is really the problem here. She's done a fair amount of high-profile performances, appeared on red carpets, and music videos have come out pretty quickly.

I think it's more the fact that she can't find a good musical direction which is her problem. She wanted a cock pop album but the label wanted her to stay pop. But now that she's done that people are getting sick of her pop stuff and want something new.

This is where Lip$ha could come in I guess but I can't see that having much commercial success either. As long as we get the Calvin track I'll be happy tho. :tan:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh i didn't even buy animal  :stretcher:

I actually just bought the Japan edition of Animal+Cannibal a couple months ago (the one with VIP & Dirty Picture Pt. 2)...and even then, it was second hand, but to my surprise, it was still in it's shrinkwrap.

• 2 weeks later...

At least MTN charted, unlike half of Britney's singles (i.e. Boys, My Prerogative, etc.). :tan:

It doesn't even count as charting if it only gets to #29. :roll:

And the reason 'Boys' didn't chart is because Britney was blacklisted from radio at that time. #KnowYourFacts

It doesn't even count as charting if it only gets to #29. :roll:

And the reason 'Boys' didn't chart is because Britney was blacklisted from radio at that time. #KnowYourFacts

I love how Flopney stans always make that excuse to justify her lack of #1's. :roll:

Gaga's had more #1's in five years than Britney has in fifteen. :shocked: