The Perks of Being A Wallflower

Main Pop Girl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I read the book years ago, and I broke down in middle of class when I got to the end. I got it from redbox a few days ago and it was pretty damn good. Some parts, like the infinite scene, played out a little differently in my head, but it was still perfect. Can we discuss how perfect Emma Watson was for Sam? She played her perfectly  :hail:

So I finally watched this a few days ago! I absolutely loveeed it and it definitely did tear me up, it left me feeling very sad for a very long time.. love movies like this!

OMG I completely agree! I was literally depressed for like days after I saw it. :'( Which is weird cos it's kind of a happy ending!

I read the book years ago, and I broke down in middle of class when I got to the end. I got it from redbox a few days ago and it was pretty damn good. Some parts, like the infinite scene, played out a little differently in my head, but it was still perfect. Can we discuss how perfect Emma Watson was for Sam? She played her perfectly  :hail:

YUSSSS THANK YOU :hail: Emma is a queen and lessors shall deal.

• 5 months later...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! it's super good

YOU WATCHED IT? :hail:

Seconded! As far as movie adaptations go it was considerably well executed (looking @ u, Lolita). It'll be good to see it like on DVD. I saw it in theaters and there were like a million 12 year old girls shrieking ugh

Lolita, as in the movie? I haven't seen it but I've heard its one of the best tbh, if not as good as the book.

• 4 months later...