The Perks of Being A Wallflower

Main Pop Girl

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched this yesterday (renting old dvds cause yknow, no internet after the hurricane still) and it was so beautiful, definitely a roller coaster of a movie. Loved Emma in it so much, I think everyone did a pretty great job with their roles. Definitely something I could watch again. 

• YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2016 at 5:54 AM, milanimiani said:

Just watched this yesterday (renting old dvds cause yknow, no internet after the hurricane still) and it was so beautiful, definitely a roller coaster of a movie. Loved Emma in it so much, I think everyone did a pretty great job with their roles. Definitely something I could watch again. 

Stan talent. Stan beauty. Stan Emma Watson. :hail: 

Where do you live boo? I hope you and everyone you know is doing okay after the hurricane. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1.12.2016 at 0:50 PM, Countess said:

He looks like he wasn't washed his hair in a decade. :morning: But I do like him as an actor! 

Robert Pattinson teas.

I don't find him attractive, but I know Jumpie's aesthetics more or less and I am not surprised he likes him :)

Also, Emma Watson is the queen! I love every movie with her. Even "The Bling Ring", where she was the only good aspect of the movie xd

• YAAASSS 2

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

Robert Pattinson teas.

I don't find him attractive, but I know Jumpie's aesthetics more or less and I am not surprised he likes him :)

Also, Emma Watson is the queen! I love every movie with her. Even "The Bling Ring", where she was the only good aspect of the movie xd

but ezra is hot guys WYD

tumblr_obe4zzmGER1u8h1ydo2_400.gif

• YAAASSS 1

On 12/4/2016 at 4:02 AM, Tweener said:

Robert Pattinson teas.

You better stan Queen Emma, the true Disney Princess and fairest of all the realm! :hail: