Celebrating 4 Years of Meghan Trainor's Atrocious Valentine's Press Release

Kipper

Hi everyone. As we all know, February is home to an incredibly important day of the year. A day we all recognize as one of unabashed love, companionship, and unity: One that brings all us mentally ill Popheads together. I am of course referring to the anniversary of the most horrific assault ever unleashed upon the human eyes, for which none other than Meghan Trainor and her psychologically disturbed press team were responsible.

Four years ago yesterday, an official release for Meghan Trainor’s new EP “The Love Train” was disclosed to news outlets. Similarly to 9/11, or maybe even the Covid breakouts for us younger folk, we all remember where we were the moment this utterly revolting piece of writing hit the tabloids. In an instant, people all around the world were mercilessly subjected to intimate details of Meghan’s personal life, more specifically of the “hot newlywed sex” she and her husband Daryl Sabara were hard at work engaging in. As whistleblowers revealed her perversion for “smashing bae’s junk to smithereens”, the collective progress of humanity was at once rendered pointless, sending us helplessly crying and vomiting all the way back to the Stone Age.

Now if we may, I hope you will join me in reciting from the holy scripture, as we come together and honor the tragic loss of sanity preceding whoever wrote it. May their troubled souls forever rest in peace.

(February 8, 2019 - Los Angeles, CA) -- Valentine's Day is around the corner, and whether you're planning on smashing bae's junk to smithereens or making out with a pint of Phish Food, you need some fresh Valentine's Day bops to get you in the mood for LVE. And MEGHAN TRAINOR has got you covered with her new EP, THE LOVE TRAIN [Epic Records.]

You know you want it. And you can freakin' get it b*tch. On all digital platforms right HERE.

Meghan's seducing your ears this V-Day, and you know she knows a thing or two about romance. Unless your phone's been broken for a hot minute, you know that Meghan just got married to the ginger from Spy Kids, and trust when we say, girl is feeling the love. She took a break from her busy schedule to record some fire tracks in Los Angeles alongside frequent collaborators and producers Andrew Wells [5SOS, Fall Out Boy, Jason Mraz], J KASH (Maroon 5, Charlie Puth, Kesha) and Tyler Johnson [Harry Styles, CAM].

We know you want to hear songs about all the hot newlywed sex Meghan and Daryl Sa-BAE-ra are having (did you see what we did there?). Which is why you'll love the banging' single "All The Ways." Billboard was wet for "All The Ways," calling it "another fun, danceable track to fall in love with." And would Billboard lie to you, girl?

But perhaps the piece de resistance (that's French for "Wig Snatch") is "Marry Me," a romantic acoustic guitar and ukulele-tinged Awww Fest which delivers all the feels (and then more feels). Meghan wrote the song thirty days after meeting Daryl, and it was so good that she walked down the aisle to it. We know, it's a little bit #Vomworthy, but also, am I chopping onions right now or are those tears rolling down my face? I'm not crying, you're crying.

And as always, our Grammy-Winning, Diamond Single-having QUEEN didn't just come to play -- she came to slay. She's serving vocals on the passionate, Celine Dion-esque power ballad "After You." Plus, Meghan's serving your insatiable thirst for dance-ready bops with the upbeat banger that is "Foolish." It slaps so hard you'll be stanning for days. "As if all the PDA, including foot massages, butterfly kisses and piggy back rides aren't cringe worthy enough," says her brother and videographer Ryan... "I've got to film it all!"

Choo choo betch! The Love Train is leaving the station and you better get on board.

Be on the lookout for more surprises very soon as she prepares for a landmark 2019.

https://www.papermag.com/amp/meghan-trainor-horny-2629073478?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

11 hours ago, Leaving said:

Why do I get the feeling she wrote this email herself :stretcher: The tone of voice and oversharing about her sex life is very her :cackle: I guess there was no way for this era to succeed when it got off on this foot!

I think Chris (her gay best friend) probably wrote that one. Sounds like something he would do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/02/2023 at 20:26, Kipper said:

Oi pessoal. Como todos sabemos, fevereiro é o lar de um dia incrivelmente importante do ano. Um dia que todos nós reconhecemos como um dia de amor, companheirismo e união descarados: um dia que une todos nós, popheads com doenças mentais. É claro que estou me referindo ao aniversário do ataque mais horrível já desencadeado aos olhos humanos, pelo qual ninguém menos que Meghan Trainor e sua equipe de imprensa psicologicamente perturbada foram os responsáveis.

Quatro anos atrás, ontem , um lançamento oficial do novo EP de Meghan Trainor, “The Love Train”, foi divulgado aos meios de comunicação. Da mesma forma que o 11 de setembro, ou talvez até o surto de Covid para nós, jovens, todos nos lembramos de onde estávamos no momento em que esse texto totalmente revoltante chegou aos tablóides. Em um instante, pessoas de todo o mundo foram impiedosamente sujeitas a detalhes íntimos da vida pessoal de Meghan, mais especificamente do “sexo quente recém-casado” que ela e seu marido Daryl Sabara estavam trabalhando arduamente. bae's junk to smithereens”, o progresso coletivo da humanidade tornou-se imediatamente inútil, fazendo-nos chorar e vomitar impotentes por todo o caminho de volta à Idade da Pedra.

Agora, se pudermos, espero que você se junte a mim na recitação da sagrada escritura, enquanto nos reunimos e honramos a trágica perda de sanidade que precedeu quem a escreveu. Que suas almas atribuladas descansem para sempre em paz.

(8 de fevereiro de 2019 - Los Angeles, CA) - O Dia dos Namorados está chegando, e se você está planejando quebrar o lixo de bae em pedacinhos ou ficar com um litro de Phish Food, você precisa de alguns novos bops do Dia dos Namorados para deixa você com vontade de L VE. E MEGHAN TRAINOR tem você coberto com seu novo EP, THE LOVE TRAIN [Epic Records.]

Você sabe que você quer. E você pode enlouquecer, b * tch. Em todas as plataformas digitais AQUI.

Meghan está seduzindo seus ouvidos neste Dia dos Namorados, e você sabe que ela sabe uma ou duas coisas sobre romance. A menos que seu telefone tenha quebrado por um minuto quente, você sabe que Meghan acabou de se casar com o ruivo de Spy Kids, e confie quando dizemos, garota está sentindo o amor. Ela fez uma pausa em sua agenda lotada para gravar algumas faixas de fogo em Los Angeles ao lado dos colaboradores e produtores frequentes Andrew Wells [5SOS, Fall Out Boy, Jason Mraz], J KASH (Maroon 5, Charlie Puth, Kesha) e Tyler Johnson [Harry Estilos, CAM].

Sabemos que você quer ouvir músicas sobre todo o sexo gostoso recém-casado que Meghan e Daryl Sa-BAE-ra estão fazendo (você viu o que fizemos lá?). É por isso que você vai adorar o single "All The Ways". A Billboard estava molhada para "All The Ways", chamando-a de "outra faixa divertida e dançante para se apaixonar". E a Billboard mentiria para você, garota?

Mas talvez a peça de resistência (que é francês para "Wig Snatch") seja "Marry Me", um violão romântico e Awww Fest com toque de ukulele que oferece todas as sensações (e depois mais sensações). Meghan escreveu a música trinta dias depois de conhecer Daryl, e foi tão boa que ela caminhou até o altar para ouvi-la. Nós sabemos, é um pouco #Vomworthy, mas também, estou cortando cebolas agora ou essas lágrimas estão rolando pelo meu rosto? Eu não estou chorando, você está chorando.

E, como sempre, nossa QUEEN vencedora do Grammy e com single de diamante não veio apenas para tocar - ela veio para arrasar. Ela está fazendo os vocais na poderosa balada Celine Dion "After You". Além disso, Meghan está atendendo à sua sede insaciável de dança pronta para dançar com o banger otimista que é "Foolish". Dá um tapa tão forte que você vai ficar estalando por dias. "Como se todo o PDA, incluindo massagens nos pés, beijos de borboleta e passeios nas costas não fossem suficientemente assustadores", diz seu irmão e cinegrafista Ryan ... "Tenho que filmar tudo!"

Choo choo aposta! O Love Train está saindo da estação e é melhor você embarcar.

Fique atento a mais surpresas em breve, enquanto ela se prepara para um 2019 marcante.

https://www.papermag.com/amp/meghan-trainor-horny-2629073478?__twitter_impression=true

I love this woman sm <3