'The Wendy Williams Show' Ending for Now; Sherri Shepherd Syndicated Talker to Replace It in Fall 2022

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Well, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Wendy Williams is placed in a temporary financial guardianship until July.

What a weird case, like, how does a financial institution/bank have the power to deem their client incapable of managing their own money (money they've earned and worked hard for?). This sets such a scary and dangerous precedent. 

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

What a weird case, like, how does a financial institution/bank have the power to deem their client incapable of managing their own money (money they've earned and worked hard for?). This sets such a scary and dangerous precedent. 

I don't know. Wells Fargo has claimed she is "victim of undue influence and financial exploitation." Maybe stemming from her ex? I don't even know.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 12:33 AM, Heartbreak Anthem said:

I don't know. Wells Fargo has claimed she is "victim of undue influence and financial exploitation." Maybe stemming from her ex? I don't even know.

I'm really hoping she hasn't fallen for some Nigerian prince scam that's cleared out all of her bank accounts :yeah: 

• LMAO 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Leaving said:

Wendy has apparently officially left TV and will now be a podcast queen!

I would be here for it! But I hope we get a filmed version so we can see the drama she always gives in Hot Topics :cackle: 

I don't really follow her except for memes, BUT IF SHE GETS PODCAST AND IT'D BE RECORDED? HERE FOR IT

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1