Jump to content

'The Wendy Williams Show' Ending for Now; Sherri Shepherd Syndicated Talker to Replace It in Fall 2022


Recommended Posts

Hahaha Patti has so many iconic moments. Anyone seen the SNL recreation?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So, anyway, Sherri has spoken to Deadline and what the Kim Cattrall is going on?

“No, [I have not spoken to Wendy personally]. It’s not like everybody thinks that in Hollywood, we all have each other’s phone numbers. Wendy knows me because I’ve sat in as a guest and I guest hosted for her two years ago. So it’s not like she doesn’t know me but we’re not friends. I am glad that she trusted me when they asked if I could come in and trusted that I could do it.”

:wut:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. Wendy owned up to her messiness and didn't let people bully her into making fake apologies, which made her a real rarity in 2022  I liked Queen's show but I feel like she always come off as a

Nothing against Sherri; she was certainly the best of all the sub hosts and knew how to bring a sense of 'familiarity' back in wake of Wendy's absence, but imo, she's far too safe and inoffensive to s

This is such a step down. Sherri was fun on The View but I really don't think she can pull off a whole talk show on her own  Wendy may have been problematic at times but at least she was 100% herself

On 3/5/2022 at 12:37 PM, Bambi101 said:

Hahaha Patti has so many iconic moments. Anyone seen the SNL recreation?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So, anyway, Sherri has spoken to Deadline and what the Kim Cattrall is going on?

“No, [I have not spoken to Wendy personally]. It’s not like everybody thinks that in Hollywood, we all have each other’s phone numbers. Wendy knows me because I’ve sat in as a guest and I guest hosted for her two years ago. So it’s not like she doesn’t know me but we’re not friends. I am glad that she trusted me when they asked if I could come in and trusted that I could do it.”

:wut:

 

Flat-Earther already starting with her usual bullshit.

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2022 at 4:37 AM, Bambi101 said:

Hahaha Patti has so many iconic moments. Anyone seen the SNL recreation?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So, anyway, Sherri has spoken to Deadline and what the Kim Cattrall is going on?

“No, [I have not spoken to Wendy personally]. It’s not like everybody thinks that in Hollywood, we all have each other’s phone numbers. Wendy knows me because I’ve sat in as a guest and I guest hosted for her two years ago. So it’s not like she doesn’t know me but we’re not friends. I am glad that she trusted me when they asked if I could come in and trusted that I could do it.”

:wut:

 

:cackle: This Patti impersonation isn't the best but at least she's funnier than that Sasheer lady.

I'm not surprised Wendy hasn't spoken to Sherri though. I get the impression Wendy may be a lot sicker than is being let on and I doubt she's in regular contact with anyone outside her circle

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Leaving said:

I'm not surprised Wendy hasn't spoken to Sherri though. I get the impression Wendy may be a lot sicker than is being let on and I doubt she's in regular contact with anyone outside her circle

There has been talk that the IG video her son shot was done some time ago. I just hope it is well, regardless of her show and what people think of her.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

There has been talk that the IG video her son shot was done some time ago. I just hope it is well, regardless of her show and what people think of her.

Just watched it then. It does seem weird she's getting her age wrong but I also don't know how old I am and I'm several decades younger than her :cackle: Hope she's doing alright <3 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2022 at 11:21 PM, Leaving said:

Just watched it then. It does seem weird she's getting her age wrong but I also don't know how old I am and I'm several decades younger than her :cackle: Hope she's doing alright <3 

I sometimes have to stop and think about how old I am, LOL!

  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

So the streets have been talking and apparently Wendy will be taking Sherri to court :ohwell:

For what? :orly: If anything wouldn't she be taking the network to court? :spy:

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

She'd have to take production to court, since Wendy's show is syndicated, meaning networks only pick it up if they have an open time slot for it.

But what is she taking anyone to court for in the first place? :orly: I know she said in that Insta video she was looking forward to going back to NY and working on the show so maybe this cancellation wasn't something she ever wanted

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2022 at 3:46 AM, Leaving said:

But what is she taking anyone to court for in the first place? :orly: I know she said in that Insta video she was looking forward to going back to NY and working on the show so maybe this cancellation wasn't something she ever wanted

I'm not saying she is or isn't, but if she were to (which would be foolish, IMHO, unless a genuine violate of contract was had), then she'd have to sue Debmar Productions.

Plus, I'm not certain the show is cancelled in the usual stance. I am sure, when/if Wendy is ever able to resume hosting, Debmar may consider resuming production. But, it is clear she is not returning anytime soon, and continuing to brand a show as The Wendy Williams Show without Wendy Williams is not something they wish to do.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

I don't know what the fuck is going on... but three months when Debmar is saying 2023? Hmmmmm

And why didn't she want to be on video? The whole thing is just so shady to me

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...