Justin Timberlake Apologizes to Britney and Janet

Main Pop Girl

6 hours ago, iSpendDough said:

He also went around in interviews bragging how he took Britney’s virginity. That’s so petty and disgusting. I didn’t listen to him already now it’s just a little easier

I'm pretty sure that was just a joke? He said "Okay, I did it. No, I'm just messing with you!" but they cut the clip so it didn't leave in the last bit. Not a big deal at all imo especially given the culture of the time.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 365MM said:

Now there’s talk he should also apologize to Kylie for the performance when he touched her butt after she said not to. Forget what awards show that was from (but it had a great Blondie cover lol).

tbh, I've never cared much for Justin. Overall, I'm glad he's taking responsibility for his past behaviour and I'd be curious what else he addresses, if anything.

12 hours ago, 365MM said:

Now there’s talk he should also apologize to Kylie for the performance when he touched her butt after she said not to. Forget what awards show that was from (but it had a great Blondie cover lol).

I can't with some people...They hyper-fixate on the fact that he grabbed her butt during a choreographed performance but completely ignore the fact that two seconds letter she crouches down and runs her hand up his thigh towards his dick. :stretcher: Next people will be claiming Madonna didn't get consent to kiss Britney at the VMAs...

5 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I can't with some people...They hyper-fixate on the fact that he grabbed her butt during a choreographed performance but completely ignore the fact that two seconds letter she crouches down and runs her hand up his thigh towards his dick. :stretcher: Next people will be claiming Madonna didn't get consent to kiss Britney at the VMAs...

or that the Janet Jackson super bowl boob incident wasn't planned?! Really?

5 minutes ago, 365MM said:

or that the Janet Jackson super bowl boob incident wasn't planned?! Really?

Right?! It was an obvious publicity stunt that went way way bad for her. Yes, it’s sexist that the media cancelled her for it and not him, but he supported her publicly so I don’t think he can be accused of encouraging that. 

• YAAASSS 1