bye bye

G.ne

5 minutes ago, Dannysandsmark said:

You guys are welcome. It's weird that you didn't have it, I got it from the same zip folder as Underneath This Smile and Gone.

That's bizarre! Someone must've added it into a pack under the radar! Glad you shared it with us

Thank you so much for these! Her vocals on Come Clean really elevate the song, IMO. Love Hilary but a strong vocalist she is not. She makes the song sound much more juvenile/like it’s for a younger audience, which obviously, it was. 

Now if Paris’s Screwed demo leaked (or the version originally played on the radio and leaked in LQ), I would really lose my mind. 

Edited by MissPilatesBody

I honestly doubt Kara did any demo for Dignity given that it was written with Hilary the whole time and songs like Play with Fire had demos with Hilary's vocals right away. Maybe if they used things that were written or composed before, but nothing like the final product. I'd like to hear Pink's version of Outside of You, though.

On 4/28/2020 at 1:14 AM, Dannysandsmark said:

Is Platinum Weird CD2 still lost? I happen to have a 192 kbps rip.

I'll see your 192kbps, and raise you 320kbps, lol.

This is a rip from a promo CD which included the same 12 tracks featured on the Best Buy bonus disc. As far as I know it's totally identical.

05 Crying At The Disco.mp3.png

I don't have the album itself/CD1 so can't rip that for us in higher quality I'm afraid.

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1