Mel B Reveals She Slept With Geri Halliwell

GettyImages-180875236.jpg

Spice Girl Mel B has claimed she had sex with Geri Horner at the height of their fame.

Revealing that the pair had a raunchy one-night stand many years ago and that Geri’s boobs were ‘great’, she also suggested that her comments may lead to Geri’s husband, Christian Horner, killing her.

‘She’s going to hate me for this because she’s all posh in her country house and her husband. But it’s a fact. It just happened and we just giggled at it and that was it,’ said the 43-year-old during filming of her upcoming Life Stories episode with Piers Morgan.

‘We were best friends. It just happened. Have you ever done that? Yeah and I’ve said it now. All done.’

We stan a bisexual queen. :yaskween: You better get those extra ticket sales Melanie!

• YAAASSS 3
  • Shook 1
  • LMAO 1

After all these years, Mel should have just kept her mouth shut and not said anything.  But now that the cat is out of the bag.  If there is a Video, I would run to the nearest Pawn Shop and buy me a  VCR and watch that thing for days.  (Because I am sure that is what they used back then). 

tenor.gif?itemid=12549579

And put the Spice Grils Greatest Hits album on repeat.  LOL. 

Spice Girls-Greatest Hits [Back].jpg

I.AM.FREAKING.DROOLING

Drip drip.png

Edited by Whoknowsmehere
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

It has been a well-known fact for SG fans, but it's nice she finally admitted to it publicly :)

Also, after the revelation, all I could think of were these 2 videos:

And this one with Kylie <3

Edited by LOVE
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, LOVE said:

It has been a well-known fact for SG fans, but it's nice she finally admitted to it publicly :)

Also, after the revelation, all I could think of were these 2 videos:

And this one with Kylie <3

That Geri and Kylie video was honestly so hot to me, and I have no sexual attraction to either of them whatsoever... :shocked: I ship it!

Geri does not seem happy...

"It has been very disappointing to read about all these rumours again, especially on Mother's Day of all days," read an official statement from her rep. "Geri loves the Spice Girls: Emma [Bunton], Melanie, Melanie [Chisholm] and Victoria [Beckham]. She would like [the fans] to know that what has been reported recently is simply not true and has been very hurtful to her family."

"Moving forward, Geri can't wait to see the girls and all the fans on the tour, have an amazing time with everyone, and make some new memories," the rep concluded.

Something about the way this has been reported is reeking of homophobia. Mel shouldn't have been anxious to reveal their relationship in the first place, and the fact that Geri thinks a confirmation of a lesbian kiss? fuck? or relationship? is "hurtful to her family" is fucked up to me. I've lost respect for her tbh.