Make an assumption about a member

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I assume @Speedy has a secret career as a night time performer with an exclusive clientele, but a not-so-secret day time career as a performer with a non-exclusive clientele.

Baby, you're so right! Especially when I was younger, I used to play through the whole Monster Ball DVD and sing along to every word.  My hairography was on point! Let's see...I'm gonna assume th

I used to wear a suit to work everyday in a previous life.  But I never worked for no non profit.  Oh no.  I am all about the profits.  But now I wear jeans and a basic whatever kind of shirt I pretty

Posted Images

5 hours ago, jlnsgr said:

False. If I only count the ones I had sex with, 8 is the number that comes to mind.

I assume that @Skinny Legend was a real Queen in his previous life

Eight is still a small number! You've always come off as pure and virginal to me, not a slut like @Skinny Legend. :flush: 

Are you trying to say I'm not a real queen now? :vacuum: 

• LMAO 1
19 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Eight is still a small number! You've always come off as pure and virginal to me, not a slut like @Skinny Legend. :flush: 

Are you trying to say I'm not a real queen now? :vacuum: 

You only say that because I've been with my bf for 2 years now, even with the stupid distance :P

I'm just saying that you clearly are a true queen because you've already been one before Ö

On 4/4/2019 at 12:37 PM, jlnsgr said:

You only say that because I've been with my bf for 2 years now, even with the stupid distance :P

I'm just saying that you clearly are a true queen because you've already been one before Ö

Stan Mariah! :yaskween: 

Maybe I was an evil queen. Tbh, I must have done something pretty bad in my past life to be reborn into this miserable existence. :cackle: 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 7:42 PM, Skinny Legend said:

This is not an assumption, this is a fact! :wink: 

Hate to argue with ‘facts’, but no. Probably in the minority, but straight! Lol 🙋‍♂️

• Shook 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 11:51 AM, 365MM said:

Hate to argue with ‘facts’, but no. Probably in the minority, but straight! Lol 🙋‍♂️

Straight people are rotted, why would you wanna be straight? 

I’m totally kidding, I’m just surprised. 

• LMAO 2
On 10/5/2020 at 5:51 AM, 365MM said:

Okay, now I actually am surprised! :shocked: I knew we had some straight girls on here but I didn't know we had any straight boys!

• LMAO 1
4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Okay, now I actually am surprised! :shocked: I knew we had some straight girls on here but I didn't know we had any straight boys!

Wait, he likes Kylie. He must be a queer in denial :o 

• LMAO 2
4 hours ago, Cherish said:

Wait, he likes Kylie. He must be a queer in denial :o 

Haha! Kylie-queer-in-denial. 🤔 Is that a thing? No, never been opposed to men, just never interested enough to give it a try, I guess. Never say never!

1 hour ago, 365MM said:

Haha! Kylie-queer-in-denial. 🤔 Is that a thing? No, never been opposed to men, just never interested enough to give it a try, I guess. Never say never!

Nah, I’m totally fucking with you. You do you, love! 
:wink:

make sure to wash yo ass though 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 4:53 AM, 365MM said:

I love that! <3 PHF stands for diversity and we accept all lifestyle choices! Don't let the heterophobes tell you you're wrong baby boy, one day you will live in a world where you're accepted! <3 

• YAAASSS 1