Rumored Singers Album Covers

Music Xclusive

Here, I've come for many photoshoots by different artists that deserved to be an official album cover or a single cover.

Lil Kim

(rumored to be the original cover of The Notorious K.I.M.) tumblr_n1corrdaVd1rhrfpzo1_500.png

Lady Gaga:

latest?cb=20130807143728 (rumored to be the original ARTPOP album cover back then)

f6ff563bf7e05b5a4d835fd80c224d9d.png (rumored to be the original Born This Way cover)

Madonna: acae0c20d1b51f17a8886ed5e8ee9587.jpg( rumored at first to be the original album cover before it was cropped)

Britney Spears

maxresdefault.jpg(rumored to be the first album by britney under the name "Britney Spears", later the artwork and the name of the album changed to ...Baby one more time)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScBL3Wey2M-Msq9mCvZSygcrtq6vqtgzozo9emfv.jpg (both rumored to be the original in the zone album)

41e4ec8609484db047f5e7d1d2357732.jpg( rumored to be the original cover of Britney "Blackout" cover)

if you know other facts by other artist/ your faves please post comments and thank you all

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

18 hours ago, Music XXclusives said:

Here, I've come for many photoshoots by different artists that deserved to be an official album cover or a single cover.

Lil Kim

(rumored to be the original cover of The Notorious K.I.M.) tumblr_n1corrdaVd1rhrfpzo1_500.png

Lady Gaga:

latest?cb=20130807143728 (rumored to be the original ARTPOP album cover back then)

f6ff563bf7e05b5a4d835fd80c224d9d.png (rumored to be the original Born This Way cover)

Madonna: acae0c20d1b51f17a8886ed5e8ee9587.jpg( rumored at first to be the original album cover before it was cropped)

Britney Spears

maxresdefault.jpg(rumored to be the first album by britney under the name "Britney Spears", later the artwork and the name of the album changed to ...Baby one more time)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScBL3Wey2M-Msq9mCvZSygcrtq6vqtgzozo9emfv.jpg (both rumored to be the original in the zone album)

41e4ec8609484db047f5e7d1d2357732.jpg( rumored to be the original cover of Britney "Blackout" cover)

if you know other facts by other artist/ your faves please post comments and thank you all

The Born This Way and the Madonna one would have slayed instead of their released covers :yaskween: 

• Like 1

The Born This Way cover literally ha the fan-made artist's tag down the bottom...  :cackle:

I'm not sure about covers, but I do remember that ARTPOP had a seperate booklet Gaga showed a little bit of before they decided to go with the basic boring version we got in the end. Someone recreated a version of it here and it's sooo much better. :yeah: 

2m77ww0.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/1/2018 at 10:55 PM, Girl Under You said:

paolo_roversi_madonna.jpg

Supposed to be the original Bedtime Stories cover, but the label wanted something more commercial. A picture from this shoot was chosen for the title track artwork though

I can see why they didn't go with this cover, this literally looks nothing like Madge! :orly: 

• LMAO 1

• 1 month later...