Jump to content

We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Lelewlovebird

Delta Goodrem - Think About You

Recommended Posts

Not sure how many Delta fans are here but she’s announced a new single, teasing it on twitter as well

Release this Friday (2/16)

Described as a more sexual departure from past work with lines like “Every time I look at you, your clothes are coming off” and the chorus “I think about you naked when I’m looking at you”

She also looks beautiful in the photoshoot

Debuted and (so far) peaked at #32 on the ARIA top 50 singles

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 5:31 PM, Lelewlovebird said:

Not sure how many Delta fans are here but she’s announced a new single, teasing it on twitter as well

Release this Friday (2/16)

Described as a more sexual departure from past work with lines like “Every time I look at you, your clothes are coming off” and the chorus “I think about you naked when I’m looking at you”

She also looks beautiful in the photoshoot

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I first heard about her from youtube videos where she was or still is (don't know for sure), where she was a judge on a talent show back in her home Country.  But I do like her some of her music.

19 hours ago, victorxcx said:

Yasssssssss i'm so ready! Totally here for a sexier sound from her, hopefully people will embrace this new image.

I am kind of curious to hear what her new album will sound like.

19 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

She looks stunning. Excited for the single!

Although I do think I like her as a blonde more.  But yes, she is stunning as you say.

8 hours ago, Gaga.For.Gaga said:

yessss love her 

Like her I do.  Not sure about love.  LOL. 

2 hours ago, CallMeKills said:

Excited for this!

Not sure how much music you all have of hers.  But I did come across this link with quite a bit of her music included in it.  Check it out and for those that don't know much about her, here is your chance to get to know her. 

Please login or register to see this link.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I first heard about her from youtube videos where she was or still is (don't know for sure), where she was a judge on a talent show back in her home Country.  But I do like her some of her music.

I am kind of curious to hear what her new album will sound like.

Although I do think I like her as a blonde more.  But yes, she is stunning as you say.

Like her I do.  Not sure about love.  LOL. 

Not sure how much music you all have of hers.  But I did come across this link with quite a bit of her music included in it.  Check it out and for those that don't know much about her, here is your chance to get to know her. 

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lelewlovebird said:

I never updated this with chart positions but the streaming era is taking a toll on her too it seems

I just seen it! Ugh, i hope she promotes the shit out of it to get a least a top 10. Though if i remember correctly the song fell really fast on itunes too after it reached #1. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

I just seen it! Ugh, i hope she promotes the shit out of it to get a least a top 10. Though if i remember correctly the song fell really fast on itunes too after it reached #1. 

32 wasn’t a terrible debut but dropping to 88 was bad :/ 

shes getting physical sales as a boost when the cd singles are shipped out at the end of this month, not sure why they waited so long. maybe a plan is there after all. they also talked about an actual video but I guess we’ll have to wait and see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lelewlovebird said:

32 wasn’t a terrible debut but dropping to 88 was bad :/ 

shes getting physical sales as a boost when the cd singles are shipped out at the end of this month, not sure why they waited so long. maybe a plan is there after all. they also talked about an actual video but I guess we’ll have to wait and see

If the song doesn't get a proper music video it will be such a mess! I'll be really worried about the new era if that happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

If the song doesn't get a proper music video it will be such a mess! I'll be really worried about the new era if that happens

I wonder if the underperformance will delay the album, I hope not but I wouldn’t be very surprised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lelewlovebird said:

I wonder if the underperformance will delay the album, I hope not but I wouldn’t be very surprised

I'm also worried that they think this type of song wasn't well received by her fans and make her scrap other songs that sound like this, i really hope that It doesn't happen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

  • Similar Content

    • By liberation
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
       
      This friday (May 11th) Delta Goodrem is releasing a soundtrack for the TV minisseries "Olivia: Hopelessly Devoted to You", in which she plays the singer Olivia Newton-John and performs some of her biggest hits.
       
      01 You're the One That I Want (feat. Dan Sultan)
      02 I Honestly Love You
      03 Physical
      04 Magic
      05 Hopelessly Devoted to You
      06 Xanadu
      07 Let Me Be There (with Olivia Newton-John)
      08 Today (feat. Georgia Flood)
      09 Till You Say You'll Be Mine
      10 Anyone Who Had a Heart
      11 If Not for You
      12 Trust Yourself
      13 Love Is a Gift (with Olivia Newton-John)
       
      I can't wait to hear her version of 'Physical'! When it comes to the new album, i guess that she really abandoned 'Think About You' and this will be just a promotional single since the music video was never released and it would be kinda useless to release it at this point.
       
       
    • By liberation
      The iconic australian princess released the second single of her upcoming album. Actually i'm not sure if it's the second single or just a promotional release for the Commonwealth Games since we're still getting the music video and the remix EP of Thinking About You in the next days. 
       
       

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

It's super hard to believe, but nanapop99 has actually been with us for five years as of September 21st this year. They joined PHF back in 2013 when we were just a small forum with big dreams, and they've stuck by our side through a lot of changes and expansions since then. Even though they don't have the most posts out of all of the users on the forum, they always contribute something thoughtful to the conversations they join and their great reputation on the forum proves how valued their opinion is. nanapop99, thank you so much for sticking with us through thick and thin! We love you and we hope to have you around for another five years!

×