HERE I AM

POPBOIY

I am POPBOIY23 and I'm a newbie, I used to be on FOTP and I don't really consider myself a Stan however. I like Pop music and a lot of British Exports like Girls Aloud and Little Mix along with Gospel,RnB. I also love to sing myself. Hopefully, this goes well. 

@POPBOIY.  Welcome to the Club.  I think....Wait...I know you will enjoy this place a ton more than FOTP.  The main reason IMHO but not the only reason is a whole lot less Drama here.  I was a member there of a short period of time myself.  Have not been back since I found this place.  You forgot to mention The one and the only "Spice Girls" in your post.  They are the queens of British exports.  At least to me.  I like "Girls Aloud" and "Little Mix" as well. 

What is your opinion of British pop princess Cher Lloyd?  Pop princess may be a stretch.  LOL. 

I hope you enjoy your stay. 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Welcome to PHF! <3 It's great to have another GA fan on here, who's your favourite girl out of all five? I hope you enjoy your stay!

Honey at times Kimberly or Nadine or Sarah or even Nicola. They all slay together making it Where there is no leader :wink:

3 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

@POPBOIY.  Welcome to the Club.  I think....Wait...I know you will enjoy this place a ton more than FOTP.  The main reason IMHO but not the only reason is a whole lot less Drama here.  I was a member there of a short period of time myself.  Have not been back since I found this place.  You forgot to mention The one and the only "Spice Girls" in your post.  They are the queens of British exports.  At least to me.  I like "Girls Aloud" and "Little Mix" as well. 

What is your opinion of British pop princess Cher Lloyd?  Pop princess may be a stretch.  LOL. 

I hope you enjoy your stay. 

Cher Llyod should've been pushed more here in the states. Probably some dolls, merch could've made her more culturally relavent . However, she has something Unique and special.

Archived