Man arrested for attempting to kidnap, Lana Del Rey

Ari

transgenders gays people of other Origins whatever that's going on in your life I don't have anything against any of y'all find your happiness find your peace anybody comes against you they come against me

A true LGBTQ+ icon! :yaskween:

In all seriousness, that post made me emotional, because it seems like this man is a good person who's having some pretty serious delusions. I hope he gets the help he needs (which he definitely won't in prison). I also think it's super tacky that the Orlando Police Department decided to capitalise on this for publicity - this is really something that should be handled between him, his therapist and Lana's legal team without worrying her about it. I hope she doesn't let this affect her relationship with her fans or her touring.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ari said:

What an angel, my heart proper breaks for her as I can't imagine the fear she has been feeling. 

Poor darling... :'( I love that she was so open and honest with her fans. There's literally zero pretention or arrogance in that video, just a singer talking to her audience about how she's feeling.

• Like 1

On 04/02/2018 at 5:09 PM, Countess said:

A true LGBTQ+ icon! :yaskween:

In all seriousness, that post made me emotional, because it seems like this man is a good person who's having some pretty serious delusions. I hope he gets the help he needs (which he definitely won't in prison). I also think it's super tacky that the Orlando Police Department decided to capitalise on this for publicity - this is really something that should be handled between him, his therapist and Lana's legal team without worrying her about it. I hope she doesn't let this affect her relationship with her fans or her touring.

Your posted reminded me of this interview with Lily Allen about her experiences with a stalker (it's a bit long but very interesting). Despite everything he did, she has so much empathy for him and hopes he gets the help he deserves.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 12:52 AM, coolaideonfire said:

Your posted reminded me of this interview with Lily Allen about her experiences with a stalker (it's a bit long but very interesting). Despite everything he did, she has so much empathy for him and hopes he gets the help he deserves.

I remember watching this when it first came out! That's really the mark of a great person. It's crazy how often things like this happen to celebrities, most of the time without us even knowing anything about it. :/ 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...