In Today's Non-Breaking News: Gays Hate Feminine Men

Main Pop Girl

PolyTubBigger1_640x345_acf_cropped-1.jpg

Feminine gay men turned off almost three quarters of the gay community, according to a new survey.

In Attitude magazine’s Masculinity Survey, 71% of the over 5,000 respondents admitted they were actively turned off by a partner with typically feminine attributes.

The survey also asked: ‘Have you ever thought that effeminate gay men give the gay community a bad image or reputation?’

A shocking 41% of respondents answered ‘Yes.’

These latest results reflect similar studies completed in the past, like one from last year.

Authored by Cal Strode, the survey interviewed 280 gay men in the UK and the state of California. It found a third of ‘straight-acting’ gay guys think feminine gay men give the community a bad name.

And this right here is why I'm not a part of the gay community...:roll: #PopHatesFags 

• YAAASSS 1

So sad but not surprising. We really need to work on our attitudes and reach a point of inclusiveness.

I think a lot of it comes from society's ideal of what masculinity should be... that men should be butch and strong, and anything contrary makes them less of a man. Effeminate boys grow up disliking themselves because they don't match these ideals, and children are often bullied for being perceived as gay/effeminate, so once we reach adulthood we have all these toxic ideas of what masculinity is, and what kind of men we should be attracted to, and what kind of men should represent us.

• Like 1

I mean I understand being attracted to more masculine or more feminine people sure but gays shouldn't discriminate against they're own.

I also hate the term "straight-acting", act how you bloody damn please I'm not the most masculine person ever and I'm sure I've "feminine" mannerisms, doesn't mean I'm any less of a guy or gay. 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 3

On 11/20/2017 at 7:50 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I hate gay men; they're so superficial. If you are not butch, superficial, have a cock that that isn't 8+ inches, or a six/eight pack of abs, you ain't "cute" or "attractive" to the world.

RIGHT?

My fav are the gays that meet people like Kesha and Gaga and claim to be these perfect little saints and talk about being bullied, but them turn around and bully within their own community.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 3