hEllo

Rose

Hello everyone,

my friend Ari introduced me to this site & I'm new,

but not new to forums or trading. I stan Camila Cabello & Ariana Grande and I love their music. I'm (mainly) looking to trade photoshoot outtakes here (artists I'm into mostly, but feel free to offer). I also trade & sell twitter users (Message me for list & account). I'm looking forward to meet & talk to you all! 

6 minutes ago, Ari said:

you actually sound like a such a cupcake wyd

but hi, glad you joined the forum as as i said you'd get along w/ people and that.

even though you're not, don't be problematic pls x

omg wyd no i dont im trying my best UR NOT HELPING but thanks x

1 hour ago, hounderawr said:

Welcome! I'm not sure what trading and selling twitter users is? Could you explain that to me.

Hope you have fun and enjoy it here by all means x

thank you so much x

it's trading and selling (semi) og usernames (ex. tracks from an album, artist names, etc) 

for example, since Sangria Wine is a track from Camila's album SangriaWines would be a very OG user and worth a lot, but something like sangriawinesly or sangriawine00 would be worth alot less. It's definitely not easy to get into it because getting pretty nice users takes a lot of time but once you get into it it's very fun in my opinion, like trying to get a user from your faves or something. Hope it helps x

52 minutes ago, Vowels said:

welcomeee! hope u enjoy it here :magic:

I actually tried trading twitter users before but it never worked out bc the @s I would be taking were all so fucking ugly lmfao :shocked: 

Oh my god you should've seen my users before I started realizing they were all ugly & I freed them all :morning: It's alot less rewarding than trading outtakes or music though. And thankss I think I will, there's alot less cupcakes on this site than on twitter x

On 2017-10-16 at 4:01 PM, camilacabello said:

Hello everyone,

my friend Ari introduced me to this site & I'm new,

but not new to forums or trading. I stan Camila Cabello & Ariana Grande and I love their music. I'm (mainly) looking to trade photoshoot outtakes here (artists I'm into mostly, but feel free to offer). I also trade & sell twitter users (Message me for list & account). I'm looking forward to meet & talk to you all! 

hi sis you sound really nice omg i hope we have a good time here <3 

Archived