Albums Released in 2018

Tweener

Camila Cabello - The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving (if she didn't change the title again)

Ariana Grande - AG4

Melanie Martinez - MM2

Twenty One Pilots - TOP5

Zayn - Z2 I HOPE

Nicki Minaj - NM4

i'm actually v excited for next year now lol

On 18/10/2017 at 7:08 PM, itskelan said:

Carrie Underwood - CU6 (most likely Q1)

Zara Larsson - ZL2

JoJo - J4

Nick Jonas -NJ3?

Ellie Goulding - EG4?

Ellie Goulding has to release something next year :yaskween:  More than two years ago Delirium was released, and I really want a new album asap :dealwithit: though she hasn't revealed anything new, other than the song of the Bridget Jones movie and a few featurings :cackle: 

On 9/21/2017 at 9:12 PM, Tweener said:

I doubt Selena will release this year tbh. Maybe in October. Cause then it's the Xmas season and stars tend to release stuff after it unless it's Xmas stuff.

That's not true, 90% of albums are released in Q4 because people buy them as Christmas presents and it makes the most money for the artists. :vacuum:

On 10/18/2017 at 5:34 AM, Moonchild said:

Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj are highly probably releasing an album in 2018. Melanie Martinez is also very likely to do so. Hum... I don't know, maybe Christina Aguilera? And I really really wish Kerli to release something, but... she's the scammer queen, so...

I'm really confused as to why Nicki started an era which did relatively well earlier this year and then just completely forgot about it... :stretcher: But as for Gaga, I'm not sure if we'll get an album next year. She said she wanted to take a break for a while after the tour so I can see her taking at least six months off...But at the same time, she's publicly been in the studio a lot lately so we could be getting an EP or Greatest Hits of some sort I guess.

5 hours ago, Countess said:

That's not true, 90% of albums are released in Q4 because people buy them as Christmas presents and it makes the most money for the artists. :vacuum:

I'm really confused as to why Nicki started an era which did relatively well earlier this year and then just completely forgot about it... :stretcher: But as for Gaga, I'm not sure if we'll get an album next year. She said she wanted to take a break for a while after the tour so I can see her taking at least six months off...But at the same time, she's publicly been in the studio a lot lately so we could be getting an EP or Greatest Hits of some sort I guess.

Ikr maybe Gaga will release a few songs, an EP. I really hope "The Cure" get a parent release. It's just that Gaga in the studio makes me expect a new album soon :wut: 

Liam Payne (LP1) is releasing one and most likely Louis Tomlinson (LT1). 

Hopefully Carly Rae Jepsen (CRJ4) Cut To The Feeling was a tune!!

5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS3) haven't released an album since 2015 so maybe them?

Charlie Puth's album coming out next year, Voice Notes.

Fall Out Boy's new album will come out too in 2018. M A N I A.

That's all I can think of...

On 10/20/2017 at 0:30 AM, Moonchild said:

Ikr maybe Gaga will release a few songs, an EP. I really hope "The Cure" get a parent release. It's just that Gaga in the studio makes me expect a new album soon :wut: 

Me too, sis. But let's not get too excited, she's disappointed us a million times before and I'm sure she's going to do it again soon... :fishie: 

On 28/10/2017 at 10:27 PM, Countess said:

Me too, sis. But let's not get too excited, she's disappointed us a million times before and I'm sure she's going to do it again soon... :fishie: 

Well, I got disappointed at ARTPOP most than any other of her eras, I just wouldn't like her having a second EDM take (maybe I would, eventually). I think the personal cut of Joanne was just fine, but I miss the masterpieces of Born This Way. We better not expect something until 2019 :cackle: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Well, I got disappointed at ARTPOP most than any other of her eras, I just wouldn't like her having a second EDM take (maybe I would, eventually). I think the personal cut of Joanne was just fine, but I miss the masterpieces of Born This Way. We better not expect something until 2019 :cackle: 

As far as I live BTW, I think at this point even if she came out with such a great album now, I wouldn't like it that much. She has lost a lot in my eyes during the last eras. She has proven to be fake at and I just can't enjoy her music as much as I did during the BTW era.

Wish her well tho.