Nadine

Mollie King

Julia Michaels

Selena Gomez

Charli XCX

Leona Lewis

JoJo

Mariah Carey

lol now that i think about it that's billions more i'm hoping that we'll get at 2018

Maybe i'm dreaming too much with these, but: Ashlee and Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Ashley Tisdale

4 minutes ago, lightyears said:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Kylie Minogue

Avril Lavigne

Britney Spears

Nadine

Mollie King

Julia Michaels

Selena Gomez

Charli XCX

Leona Lewis

JoJo

Mariah Carey

lol now that i think about it that's billions more i'm hoping that we'll get at 2018

Maybe i'm dreaming too much with these, but: Ashlee and Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Ashley Tisdale

I doubt it Britney will release another one. Maybe in 2019.

And Lindsay is like a dream. Sadly, it will remain like that probably forever. But I am lowkey hoping Hilary Duff starts working on the next record sometime in 2018

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Out of all of the albums people here have mentioned, the only ones I actually see being released are A Star Is Born and Nicki Minaj, Terror Jr. and maaaybe K.I.D. Out of the rest of them, 95% won't ever be released and 5% will hopefully be released this year (I'm rooting for you Selena! :yaskween:)

I doubt Selena will release this year tbh. Maybe in October. Cause then it's the Xmas season and stars tend to release stuff after it unless it's Xmas stuff.

5 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I doubt Selena will release this year tbh. Maybe in October. Cause then it's the Xmas season and stars tend to release stuff after it unless it's Xmas stuff.

Also, with everything that's been going on with her health i doubt that she'll be bothered to promote an album in these next few months

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...