Gaga: Five Foot Two

Main Pop Girl

11 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

I watched half of it last night and it was a little boring, I skipped the whole middle part :/ I've never been a huge Gaga fan and I think it's because of her personality, idk why but it really bothers me.

Also the fact that she's still talking about the whole Madonna/Born This Way thing after all those years is just tragic tbh.

But I did enjoy some part of the documentary such as the moment with her grandmother and also the walmart part was quite fun too!

I liked those scenes as well! And her interactions with Florence and Mark were cute as well tbh. <3 I'm surprised people found the grandma scene to be "fake", if anything I found that this documentary was too real in showing her real personality and kind of broke the illusion of who she really is as a performer. :orly:

7 hours ago, Countess said:

I liked those scenes as well! And her interactions with Florence and Mark were cute as well tbh. <3 I'm surprised people found the grandma scene to be "fake", if anything I found that this documentary was too real in showing her real personality and kind of broke the illusion of who she really is as a performer. :orly:

It was a perfect illusion

• Like 1

• 2 months later...