Skinny Legend

Gaga: Five Foot Two

HvLZElM.jpg 

Release Date: September 22nd, 2017

Lady Gaga's new documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two is coming to Netflix September 22. Directed by Emmy-nominated filmmaker Chris Moukarbel (Banksy Does New York) and produced by Heather Parry for Live Nation Productions, the documentary pulls back the curtain to introduce the woman behind the performer, the costumes, the glitz and the glamour for a deeply personal look.

Audiences will get an unguarded glimpse at Gaga through a series of personal highs and lows and the culmination of a year’s emotional journey. From struggles with relationships to health issues, from finding solace in her inner circle to conquering her insecurities, the film navigates the divide between life as a superstar and life as an everyday woman.

Lady Gaga's manager Bobby Campbell says of the doc, “I'm excited for people to really get to know the woman I work with everyday...She’s one of the hardest working, most genuine, and truly hilarious people in the world.”

I'm excited for this, it's the first Gaga documentary that's been filmed that's actually coming out! Although I have to say I wish they'd timed it better so it came out after the Super Bowl... :( I'm living for the poster tho, I wish we'd gotten visuals like that for Joanne!

This actually doesn't look bad, I'm excited to see it. Im not normally a documentary person either, unless its someone I'm interested in (like David Beckhams thing)

14 minutes ago, hounderawr said:

This actually doesn't look bad, I'm excited to see it. Im not normally a documentary person either, unless its someone I'm interested in (like David Beckhams thing)

Are you really interested in David Beckham, or just his bulge? :orly:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Countess said:

Are you really interested in David Beckham, or just his bulge? :orly:

Um, one more then the other... But I do like David Beckham

Please login or register to see this attachment.

see look how nice of a person he is.. and his bulge.. I wonder if he's leaked nudes. I'd let him do me anyway.

Boring. Another footage where she is gonna cry over her bad experiences and "show her true self". Why can't she go back to her roots and start making good music again? That's all I ask for. TF, TFM, and BTW were amazing albums. What the fuck happened to her? I used to stan

48 minutes ago, hounderawr said:

see look how nice of a person he is.. and his bulge.. I wonder if he's leaked nudes. I'd let him do me anyway.

Beckham is a disgusting creature.

Please login or register to see this link.

opened my eyes at this

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Beckham is a disgusting creature.

Please login or register to see this link.

opened my eyes at this

Why? What'd he do?

I agree though all those albums were perfection. 

1 hour ago, hounderawr said:

"Nice person" is not what I think of when I see that pic... :cackle: But props to ya mama! <3

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

Boring. Another footage where she is gonna cry over her bad experiences and "show her true self". Why can't she go back to her roots and start making good music again? That's all I ask for. TF, TFM, and BTW were amazing albums. What the fuck happened to her? I used to stan

She's gone "back to her roots" several times...Didn't you listen to Cheek to Cheek or Joanne? Both of them were good albums, if not as amazing as BTW. Stop being a negative nancy. :vacuum:  

2 hours ago, hounderawr said:

i want him and messi to spitroast me

43 minutes ago, Countess said:

"Nice person" is not what I think of when I see that pic... :cackle: But props to ya mama! <3

Hahaha, what do you think? I don't think that either, but I think it'd be too inappropriate to write what I think. Roffle. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

i want him and messi to spitroast me

Did you know it's my fantasy to be gangbanged by a football team, or is this just a coincidence? :orly:

• Like 1