We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Tweener

Help Choose PHF Banners

Here's my attempt.

Please login or register to see this link.

I even put Katy and Demi.

I tried to go with artists you all have mentioned and the ones I see talked about enough around here.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Joe said:

Here's my attempt.

I even put Katy and Demi.

I tried to go with artists you all have mentioned and the ones I see talked about enough around here.

I don't see Miley and as we mentioned previously, the logo shouldn't be included as it will appear on the banner anyway ;) But I love the concept. Just add Miley instead of K.I.D ;) 

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

I don't see Miley and as we mentioned previously, the logo shouldn't be included as it will appear on the banner anyway ;) But I love the concept. Just add Miley instead of K.I.D ;) 

UGH FUCK YOURE RIGHT. She has a layer, I just didn't like the photo I picked. I'll fix it love.

6 hours ago, Tweener said:

18 minutes ago, Joe said:

Gorg, but delete the POPHATESFLOPS sign and we'll see what countess is gonna say ;)

On 8/27/2017 at 2:53 PM, Tweener said:

Gorg, but delete the POPHATESFLOPS sign and we'll see what countess is gonna say ;)

Alrighty. I'll do it this week.

I don't know why I completely forgot this thread existed until today... :cackle:

But let's ring in the New Year with a new header which people actually like for once! :yaskween:

On 28/08/2017 at 7:33 AM, Joe said:

This is actually BRILLIANT. :hail: Did you ever get around to removing the logo? I'd love to use it if we can!

On 28/08/2017 at 9:02 AM, Woodcrest said:

/endthread

Delete this fat... :vacuum: I'm annoyed because the design is actually cool but the artist is annoying. :cackle:

15 hours ago, Countess said:

This is actually BRILLIANT. :hail: Did you ever get around to removing the logo? I'd love to use it if we can!

Attached one with the random pink signs and one without. I can also add/remove people. Just let me know who :) YAY!!

• YAAASSS 3

57 minutes ago, Joe said:

Attached one with the random pink signs and one without. I can also add/remove people. Just let me know who :) YAY!!

That is awesome.  I really love the Demi, Ariana, Miley and Brittney Poses you used. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joe said:

Wow! These are really good, I hope

Picks them! :yaskween:

On 12/27/2017 at 3:24 PM, Joe said:

I just added it then! :yaskween: It looks amazing! The only thing is it's a little small so it's stretching out and getting a little pixelated...Is there any way we could get it just a bit bigger? Only if it's not too much work for you, otherwise don't worry. ;) 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!