Help Choose PHF Banners

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posting for future reference as I'll try and make something tonight (:

Attached one with the random pink signs and one without. I can also add/remove people. Just let me know who YAY!!

Ironically, the flops are most popular here on PHF vs. any other popular music forum.  The power of the Music Trading Thread.  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Joe said:

Here's my attempt. @Tweener I even put Katy and Demi.

I tried to go with artists you all have mentioned and the ones I see talked about enough around here.

pophates.jpg

I don't see Miley and as we mentioned previously, the logo shouldn't be included as it will appear on the banner anyway ;) But I love the concept. Just add Miley instead of K.I.D ;) 

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

I don't see Miley and as we mentioned previously, the logo shouldn't be included as it will appear on the banner anyway ;) But I love the concept. Just add Miley instead of K.I.D ;) 

UGH FUCK YOURE RIGHT. She has a layer, I just didn't like the photo I picked. I'll fix it love.

6 hours ago, Tweener said:

pophates2.jpg

• 3 months later...

I don't know why I completely forgot this thread existed until today... :cackle:

But let's ring in the New Year with a new header which people actually like for once! :yaskween:

On 28/08/2017 at 7:33 AM, Joe said:

pophates2.jpg

This is actually BRILLIANT. :hail: Did you ever get around to removing the logo? I'd love to use it if we can!

On 28/08/2017 at 9:02 AM, Woodcrest said:

dAIxpAx.png

/endthread

Delete this fat... :vacuum: I'm annoyed because the design is actually cool but the artist is annoying. :cackle:

15 hours ago, Countess said:

This is actually BRILLIANT. :hail: Did you ever get around to removing the logo? I'd love to use it if we can!

Attached one with the random pink signs and one without. I can also add/remove people. Just let me know who :) YAY!!

pophatesflops1.jpg

pophatesflops2.jpg

• YAAASSS 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 3:24 PM, Joe said:

Attached one with the random pink signs and one without. I can also add/remove people. Just let me know who :) YAY!!

pophatesflops1.jpg

pophatesflops2.jpg

I just added it then! :yaskween: It looks amazing! The only thing is it's a little small so it's stretching out and getting a little pixelated...Is there any way we could get it just a bit bigger? Only if it's not too much work for you, otherwise don't worry. ;) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.