Help Choose PHF Banners

Tweener

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Joe said:

Here's my attempt. @Tweener I even put Katy and Demi.

I tried to go with artists you all have mentioned and the ones I see talked about enough around here.

pophates.jpg

I don't see Miley and as we mentioned previously, the logo shouldn't be included as it will appear on the banner anyway ;) But I love the concept. Just add Miley instead of K.I.D ;) 

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

I don't see Miley and as we mentioned previously, the logo shouldn't be included as it will appear on the banner anyway ;) But I love the concept. Just add Miley instead of K.I.D ;) 

UGH FUCK YOURE RIGHT. She has a layer, I just didn't like the photo I picked. I'll fix it love.

• 3 months later...

I don't know why I completely forgot this thread existed until today... :cackle:

But let's ring in the New Year with a new header which people actually like for once! :yaskween:

On 28/08/2017 at 7:33 AM, Joe said:

pophates2.jpg

This is actually BRILLIANT. :hail: Did you ever get around to removing the logo? I'd love to use it if we can!

On 28/08/2017 at 9:02 AM, Woodcrest said:

dAIxpAx.png

/endthread

Delete this fat... :vacuum: I'm annoyed because the design is actually cool but the artist is annoying. :cackle:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 3:24 PM, Joe said:

Attached one with the random pink signs and one without. I can also add/remove people. Just let me know who :) YAY!!

pophatesflops1.jpg

pophatesflops2.jpg

I just added it then! :yaskween: It looks amazing! The only thing is it's a little small so it's stretching out and getting a little pixelated...Is there any way we could get it just a bit bigger? Only if it's not too much work for you, otherwise don't worry. ;) 

Archived