Help Choose PHF Banners

Tweener

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tweener said:

You would be surprised tbh. When Too Much Love was circulating, gays were squealing! 

Honestly I see lovatics join this site every month and leave 3 seconds after their 4th post, and the gays will squeal over anything by anyone slightly interesting just to feel exclusive :tragic:

9 minutes ago, Fetish said:

Honestly I see lovatics join this site every month and leave 3 seconds after their 4th post, and the gays will squeal over anything by anyone slightly interesting just to feel exclusive :tragic:

Confident was nominated for Grammy's tho.

Just now, Tweener said:

But hey! Bangerz didn't won too. That's when Grammy's became irrelevant tbh. And Revival wasn't even nominated :flush: 

And Meghan Trainor also won a grammy, Bangerz and Revival are for intellectuals only! 

23 hours ago, itskelan said:

I tried my hand at one. Hope y'all love it.:hottie:

Hide contents

MhMURzs.png

:cackle::cackle::cackle: Why do I actually love the concept of this? Who is that poor creature going through chemotherapy on the right tho? :flush: 

20 hours ago, Fetish said:

Untitled-1.jpg

I for sure thought about a celeb collage, but then I thought to myself, who else really matters

Delete it fat... :vacuum: And for future reference, y'all don't have to include the '#PopHatesFlops' logo, that's always gonna be on the screen no matter what else we put there so you don't have to worry about it!

20 hours ago, blondeboy said:

I vote for a trisha meltdown banner for the leaks/requests area lol 

I second this vote, someone make a .gif header of our iconic skinny legend! :fishie::fishie::fishie:

19 hours ago, SuccessfulFlop said:

Ironically, the flops are most popular here on PHF vs. any other popular music forum.  :cackle: The power of the Music Trading Thread.

#PetitionForACassadeePopeHeader :spy: 

At first I thought about a collage, and I had an idea of something like this (it's just a demo):

Banner1.jpg

But than I realized that there were too many stars to include, so I started to think of something more general and simple but, at the same time, meaningful, so this is the result. The quote is amazing and I think that I'll need to change the font (I think it's for personal use only)

(no blur)

Banner2.jpg

(blur)

Banner1.jpg

Archived