HI THERE

amrcndrmr

I don't know if I ever introduced myself. The first response to my first post turned me off, so I just lurked from time to time...

My name is Joe. I stan for Kesha and have since the Under The Radar post on SIN. Used to stan for Alexz Johnson, but she's a cunt. I'm blocked by her on Twitter and Facebook. Marina, Lights and Carly Rae are the other musicians I stan for.

Follow me on social media:

twitter.com/adoseofjoe

instagram.com/adoseofjoe

50 minutes ago, amrcndrmr said:

I don't know if I ever introduced myself. The first response to my first post turned me off, so I just lurked from time to time...

My name is Joe. I stan for Kesha and have since the Under The Radar post on SIN. Used to stan for Alexz Johnson, but she's a cunt. I'm blocked by her on Twitter and Facebook. Marina, Lights and Carly Rae are the other musicians I stan for.

Follow me on social media:

twitter.com/adoseofjoe

instagram.com/adoseofjoe

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. I just followed you on twitter btw because you were coming for Donald Trump.

Not you calling Alexz a cunt on PHF tho :cackle: I hope you won't make her stans here too triggered, or maybe they think that she's a cunt too :) 

11 minutes ago, lightyears said:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. I just followed you on twitter btw because you were coming for Donald Trump.

Not you calling Alexz a cunt on PHF tho :cackle: I hope you won't make her stans here too triggered, or maybe they think that she's a cunt too :) 

Roseanne Barr blocked me on Twitter after we got into an argument about trump :(

I know most of her other fans here haha. I think there on the same boat.

On 8/9/2017 at 10:03 AM, Countess said:

Living for the @Tweener shade...Not only did you drag him for his response to your first post, but you just called his fave a cunt without provocation. :cackle: Take that bitch down boo!

I'm glad you found the light of PHF and got out of the shadows of SIN. <3 I hope you enjoy your time here baby!

Eric fucked SIN hard with that redesign that's taken 2 years.

Thank you for being so welcoming everyone!

3 hours ago, Countess said:

Is it even back up yet? :stretcher: Tbh, I stopped visiting when he took away the Single Links section, that's where I got all my i+ links! :vacuum:

I'm pretty sure Eric gave up rebooting SIN.  The staff even said he stopped contacting them, and he's been M.I.A.

It's sad, 'cause SIN 4.0 looked great.  I just think he felt pressure to put it up since the server crashed on SIN 3.0!

6 hours ago, Countess said:

Is it even back up yet? :stretcher: Tbh, I stopped visiting when he took away the Single Links section, that's where I got all my i+ links! :vacuum:

There was the links section all the way up to when it was getting "updated". It was just super private and they only gave access to people they ~trusted. I had to use a friends account ?

11 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'm pretty sure Eric gave up rebooting SIN.  The staff even said he stopped contacting them, and he's been M.I.A.

It's sad, 'cause SIN 4.0 looked great.  I just think he felt pressure to put it up since the server crashed on SIN 3.0!

To this day I wonder why he didn't just revert it back to the old layout, there were so many things to add again I think the thought of doing them all whilst trying to hold back a sea of ungrateful gays scared him off :\ Shame because I made the majority of my internet friends on there ): 

Archived