HI THERE

amrcndrmr

13 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'm pretty sure Eric gave up rebooting SIN.  The staff even said he stopped contacting them, and he's been M.I.A.

It's sad, 'cause SIN 4.0 looked great.  I just think he felt pressure to put it up since the server crashed on SIN 3.0!

That's really sad tbh. :/ Honestly for all the time I was a part of SIN, Eric never seemed dedicated to the site at all and I don't think he made more than ten posts in the couple of years I was there. But even so, I don't know why he felt the need to sabotage a community has mods had spent years of their time on. :(

13 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

SIN stopped being good the minute it went offline to be 'upgraded'. I loved keeping up with i+ stuff on there, but Eric really fucked it. The new layout was ugly af anyway. :hottie:

I agree, the new layout was so confusing to look at and I hated some of the sections he added. :cackle: What was up with that food section he added which had all those recipes no one ever commented on? :cypher:

10 hours ago, amrcndrmr said:

There was the links section all the way up to when it was getting "updated". It was just super private and they only gave access to people they ~trusted. I had to use a friends account ?

:stretcher: I did exactly the same thing! I wasn't trustworthy enough to be included in the links section because I had beef with that douchey mod Roberto. So I used to use Hugo's account to download all the good shit. :cackle: What a mess!

9 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

To this day I wonder why he didn't just revert it back to the old layout, there were so many things to add again I think the thought of doing them all whilst trying to hold back a sea of ungrateful gays scared him off :\ Shame because I made the majority of my internet friends on there ): 

He stated why he couldn't go back: the server could not handle the forum as it was, so he unrolled the SIN 3.0 earlier than he wanted to.  Not excusing him, as I've tried before, only to be let down.  It's a shame, because SIN was a great resource and community, even though [some] of its users were absolutely... you know!

I guess it was just a sign of the time, and that SIN is simply not his focus anymore.  I miss those I talked to there and likely won't ever speak to again.  It's a shame, but it is the reality we've been given.

10 hours ago, Countess said:

That's really sad tbh. :/ Honestly for all the time I was a part of SIN, Eric never seemed dedicated to the site at all and I don't think he made more than ten posts in the couple of years I was there. But even so, I don't know why he felt the need to sabotage a community has mods had spent years of their time on. :(

I agree, the new layout was so confusing to look at and I hated some of the sections he added. :cackle: What was up with that food section he added which had all those recipes no one ever commented on? :cypher:

:stretcher: I did exactly the same thing! I wasn't trustworthy enough to be included in the links section because I had beef with that douchey mod Roberto. So I used to use Hugo's account to download all the good shit. :cackle: What a mess!

Omg I used Hugo's too ??? Hugo is my favorite!

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I can't believe there was so many to begin with... :shocked: That bitch clearly had too much time on her hands and a bad Gmail password!

If I remember right, those and the Natalia demos came from someone who worked with a label. They disappeared soon after things started leaking.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 3:36 AM, Joe said:

If I remember right, those and the Natalia demos came from someone who worked with a label. They disappeared soon after things started leaking.

I remember reading the Lana leaks came from a cloud drive or e-mail which is why there was tracks on there dating back to like 2006 and beyond. :stretcher: But I could be very wrong about that!

Archived