Introducing Myself!

Reflecting

Hello i've been posting stuff here for a while now but I never really introduced myself!

My name is William but I'd prefer if you'd call me by my screen name. I stan Miley, Noah, Terror Jr, Poppy, Lana, and Melanie (kinda). I like some other artists but those are my main faves! I HATE Allie X, twenty one pilots, and some others but don't want people getting mad at me lmaoo. My favorite songs are Someone Else (Miley), Adored (Poppy), Bombs on Monday (Mel), Lust For Life (Lana), and Altar (Poppy). My favorite albums are Bangerz, Dollhouse (not really an album but an EP), Can't Be Tamed (MEMORIES), and Ultraviolence.

If you want to know anything else, just ask! Bye x.

Miley-Cyrus-Outfits-Malibu-Video.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

Oh, Honey... Glad you are new because I can forgive you putting Goddess Miley and all those rats in one sentence, but be careful next time ;)

Welcome to PHF! :sassy: 

Miley is definitely number 1, and why don't you like Noah? Also, thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 1:56 AM, Countess said:

Yasss, you better stan Terror Jr.! :hail: Pretty much everyne on this forum just signed up for Lana leaks so you're in good company. :P I HATE Twenty One Pilots as well, they're overrated af and their music is disgasting. :disgusted: Hope you have fun on here babe!

Sorry for the late reply, thank you for the welcome! And TOP in general is disgusting, not just their songs.

4 hours ago, deflame. said:

Sorry for the late reply, thank you for the welcome! And TOP in general is disgusting, not just their songs.

Honestly I don't even know anything about them personally, but if their fans are anything to go by then they're almost as bad as The Chainsmokers... :disgusted: 

Archived