Brand new member here!

Hey everyone! :bop:

A member here recommended me to join this forum, and to be quite honest I'm glad I did! :D

I'm a pop fan, but not really what's in now. I'm more interested in the 2010ish dance songs :P

I love Heidi Montag, Kesha, Kristine Elezaj, Nicki Minaj, Myah Marie, Kaci Battaglia, Taio Cruz, Meghan Trainor and of course the one and only Miss Britney Spears! :yaskween:

I hope I can get along with everyone (or at least most of the people) in here! 

More about me? Well, I kinda like doing my own edits of songs. They don't come off well really often but I really try at least! :o

I'm also slowly but steadily starting to get into the trade business. If any of you guys would like anything from my list, just PM me. Take a look if you want.

Not much more to say, but anyway, I hope I like my stay in here! <3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh hi sis :bop: have fun here!

I definetly will! :yaskween:

1 hour ago, Love said:

Welcome! <3 

Stan Selena Gomez & Miley Cyrus, stan talent :D 

Fweaky and Kill Em With Kindness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LIFE

:bop:

39 minutes ago, lightyears said:

Welcome! Britney Spears is my fave, just after Christina Aguilera 

And it's been a long time since i found someone who likes Heidi Montag and Kaci Bataglia, i love these two flops! 

OMG I was hoping to find more Heidi, Kaci and Kristine fans here. They are so underrated tbh, if you haven't checked Kristine out, then you definetly should! 

I'm still waiting for Heidi's second album :/ 

10 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Hey everyone! :bop:

A member here recommended me to join this forum, and to be quite honest I'm glad I did! :D

I'm a pop fan, but not really what's in now. I'm more interested in the 2010ish dance songs :P

I love Heidi Montag, Kesha, Kristine Elezaj, Nicki Minaj, Myah Marie, Kaci Battaglia, Taio Cruz, Meghan Trainor and of course the one and only Miss Britney Spears! :yaskween:

I hope I can get along with everyone (or at least most of the people) in here! 

More about me? Well, I kinda like doing my own edits of songs. They don't come off well really often but I really try at least! :o

I'm also slowly but steadily starting to get into the trade business. If any of you guys would like anything from my list, just PM me. Take a look if you want.

Not much more to say, but anyway, I hope I like my stay in here! <3

Hey Turn Ya Head.  You are speaking my language with your list of favs.  And of course with Miss Britney.  Welcome to the board.  I hope you are enjoying that digitalminx :lol: link I sent you at the other board.  PM me my friend and we can talk. 

5 hours ago, lightyears said:

Welcome! Britney Spears is my fave, just after Christina Aguilera 

And it's been a long time since i found someone who likes Heidi Montag and Kaci Bataglia, i love these two flops! 

I don't run across that many Heidi Montag fans in my travels.  Great to know there are at least a few of us here.  For you viewing pleasure.

gallery_enlarged-0119_heidi_face_00.jpg

gallery_enlarged-0119_heidi_face_01.jpg

gallery_enlarged-0119_heidi_face_02.jpg

gallery_enlarged-0119_heidi_face_03.jpg

Heidi had all these great cheap throwback bops on Superficial, but her voice is just unlistenable:stretcher:

I'll Do It is THAT SONG though. Y'all Heidi fans should check out BoA album, it has Britney's rejects produced by Bloodshy & Avant/Sean Garret (including Look Who's Talking), I think it's great.

6 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Hey Turn Ya Head.  You are speaking my language with your list of favs.  And of course with Miss Britney.  Welcome to the board.  I hope you are enjoying that digitalminx :lol: link I sent you at the other board.  PM me my friend and we can talk. 

Omg it's you! I didn't think I'd find you here :) You can always PM me if you need anything. 

6 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I don't run across that many Heidi Montag fans in my travels.  Great to know there are at least a few of us here.  For you viewing pleasure.

gallery_enlarged-0119_heidi_face_00.jpg

gallery_enlarged-0119_heidi_face_01.jpg

gallery_enlarged-0119_heidi_face_02.jpg

gallery_enlarged-0119_heidi_face_03.jpg

Well I don't really find Heidi fans anywhere, we are a rare species lol! I'm glad she has quite a fanbase here. 

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Yasss, another worshipper of the Goddess Heidi! :hail:Superficial is still a great album! I know we're gonna get along great, I'm a huge fan of hers and Britney as well. ;)

Welcome to the forum boo, I hope you enjoy it here! <3

Heidi is such a queen, why shouldn't we worship her? I love Superficial as well, as my username hints, Turn Ya Head is my bop! Thanks for the warm welcome :) 

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Heidi had all these great cheap throwback bops on Superficial, but her voice is just unlistenable:stretcher:

I'll Do It is THAT SONG though. Y'all Heidi fans should check out BoA album, it has Britney's rejects produced by Bloodshy & Avant/Sean Garret (including Look Who's Talking), I think it's great.

Omg yes, I love BoA's albums. Energetic and Hypnotic Dancefloor are my jams. I just find it odd how similar to Britney her version of Look Who's Talking is! :bop:

43 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

welcome :sassy:

Yay! I found you as well. Thanks for recommending me this forum! :D

21 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

I love Heidi Montag, Kesha, Kristine Elezaj, Nicki Minaj, Myah Marie, Kaci Battaglia, Taio Cruz, Meghan Trainor and of course the one and only Miss Britney Spears! 

Yessss me too!! <3

Welcome

Just now, Charlie91xo said:

Yessss me too!! <3

Welcome

OMFG I love your profile pic :bop:

Queen Heidi forever! I'm all about that pop trash. And I've always been lol.

I saw a few of your old posts and was afraid you wouldn't be active now lol :lol:

I'm glad I came across another Heidi fan 8)

Archived