Kerli almost done with album + she's broke

'Almost done'

She been saying the same thing for months now, that most/all songs are written and its all tweaking now.

Gurl, you're killing me and i'm losing hope. You best be two stepping and releasing something this month to piggyback off of Eesti Laul while that's still fresh in peoples brains.

• YAAASSS 3

39 minutes ago, eyb0ss said:

'Almost done'

She been saying the same thing for months now, that most/all songs are written and its all tweaking now.

Gurl, you're killing me and i'm losing hope. You best be two stepping and releasing something this month to piggyback off of Eesti Laul while that's still fresh in peoples brains.

exactly, in october she said the same thing... "most of the material is written" okay, so you haven't even written enough songs to make an album, and you still have to record/produce/master everything... and she says she's excited to be spending a couple more months working on the album, and that she will be releasing plenty of songs just like last year... are you telling me she's gonna release a single every 3 months until late summer/early fall, a year after the original release date???  this is a fucking mess

• YAAASSS 3

But also, why is she saying she can't fund a video for 'Spirit Animal' when Visit Estonia is the one who pays for all her videos? :stretcher: And why the fuck would she waste all her money on entering Eesti Laul when she hasn't even given people the album she promised them in the first place? :shocked: 

• YAAASSS 2

14 hours ago, Countess said:

But also, why is she saying she can't fund a video for 'Spirit Animal' when Visit Estonia is the one who pays for all her videos? :stretcher: And why the fuck would she waste all her money on entering Eesti Laul when she hasn't even given people the album she promised them in the first place? :shocked: 

i honestly have no idea :stretcher: she should've spent it on touring instead, if allie x does it kerli can do it

7 hours ago, Feral Heart said:

i honestly have no idea :stretcher: she should've spent it on touring instead, if allie x does it kerli can do it

Exactly! :vacuum: She should have tried to get some writing placements like Allie did with Troye as well, Kerli has so many old songs which could be reworked as dance smashes. :flush:

• YAAASSS 1

i asked if album preorders would be open by may so i could get a preorder for my birthday and she said "i think the pledge store is closed, but you will be able to get the album once it's out":wut: i don't get it :wut: does that mean... the album will be out by may? :wut: or is she being vague to avoid letting me down :wut: is she done with pledge for good, or is she implying that she plans on reopening it in the future? :wut: what you think  :wut: 

• YAAASSS 1

On 3/14/2017 at 9:24 AM, Feral Heart said:

i asked if album preorders would be open by may so i could get a preorder for my birthday and she said "i think the pledge store is closed, but you will be able to get the album once it's out":wut: i don't get it :wut: does that mean... the album will be out by may? :wut: or is she being vague to avoid letting me down :wut: is she done with pledge for good, or is she implying that she plans on reopening it in the future? :wut: what you think  :wut: 

"I think the Pledge store is closed" as if she doesn't know... :tanya: Stop playing dumb bitch!

• YAAASSS 2

On 13. 3. 2017 at 11:24 PM, Feral Heart said:

Hi:) please can u tell me where u ask Kerli???? I try to  ask her on FB but she never answer back so when page she asked u back??? thanks for answer:)

• 1 month later...

okay it's been "a couple months" since she said she was excited to finish the album for "a couple months"... where is the announcement :tanya: i have a feeling this album is gonna be dark and moody so a summer release will make no sense aesthetically but i guess love is dead was released in july......

i wish she would release a preorder & put out a little announcement video with some instrumental snippets or something to give us an idea of what to expect and when to expect it, maybe a gradually revealed tracklist... something to get her fans talking because right now half of them have given up :tanya: 

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/7/2017 at 3:21 AM, Feral Heart said:

okay it's been "a couple months" since she said she was excited to finish the album for "a couple months"... where is the announcement :tanya: i have a feeling this album is gonna be dark and moody so a summer release will make no sense aesthetically but i guess love is dead was released in july......

i wish she would release a preorder & put out a little announcement video with some instrumental snippets or something to give us an idea of what to expect and when to expect it, maybe a gradually revealed tracklist... something to get her fans talking because right now half of them have given up :tanya: 

I'm surprised you haven't given up yourself... :cackle:

At this point I'm not expecting to ever get this album. If it comes then it will be a nice surprise but I'm not in any way holding my breath for it. It's another case of Neon Hitch but this time I didn't pay for it and I'm glad. :morning: 

• YAAASSS 1