Kerli almost done with album + she's broke

She probably put all of our her funds into the whole Eurovision fiasco (for starters why the fuck put it up for a free download? :tragic:  )

I'm not getting my hopes up on an album coming in the next few months, tbqh I wish I could get my money back like I did with my Kitten CD but again I'm not getting my hopes up knowing her flop ass management team

• YAAASSS 3

3 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

She probably put all of our her funds into the whole Eurovision fiasco (for starters why the fuck put it up for a free download? :tragic:  )

I'm not getting my hopes up on an album coming in the next few months, tbqh I wish I could get my money back like I did with my Kitten CD but again I'm not getting my hopes up knowing her flop ass management team

I still don't get how releasing 'Spirit Animal' left her broke...I get she has to pay for producers and record booth time but surely she would have made some, if not most, of that back on downloads? And wouldn't all the free press from those live performances promo the rest of her singles as well? :idkher: 

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Gaga.For.Gaga said:

Just after she got started with all her singles, she basically just stopped again. Why can no one keep an album original dates anymore. 

this is what bothers me the most, after feral hearts was delayed she made such a big deal about how "once this train gets going, it can't be stopped," well... it's been almost a year since the last album single. it looks like the train has stopped :tanya: she should be doing SOMETHING :tanya: where's her manager :tanya: 

• YAAASSS 3

She's too busy going to going to thrift shops and sunbathing, shes gotta work on that tan!

In all seriousness tho, i'm really close to finally giving up myself. Been a mega fan since Walking On Air was released, her performing new songs like Red Flags/I'll Find You all the way to SXSW with Bubblegum/Supergirl/When You Cry, just for them to never get released /officially/, all the 'campaigning for songs like Army Of Love, just to have what followed as an album be scrapped/reworked/etc., the push from her label to promote Doll Face at every gay club and event in the US to drop it too.

I had soooo much hope for this independent shit and last year looked really promising. But girl. You released SA in December. It's been FIVE months. Said back after E.L. failed that we'd the album in a few months and updates, the album is almost done just need tweaking, in March. Getting closer to 3 months later, all you do is post a picture on insta about #album3 here and there, looking like you're just making new songs altogether. 

Give me my Feral Hearts/Diamond Hard album like yesterday plz. [inb4 the whole forest written album was scrapped and she goes cuntry]
Or at least give me some leaks, im dying.

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I still don't get how releasing 'Spirit Animal' left her broke...I get she has to pay for producers and record booth time but surely she would have made some, if not most, of that back on downloads? And wouldn't all the free press from those live performances promo the rest of her singles as well? :idkher: 

The song was a free download so they made nothing from that lol, and apart from producers she had to pay the photographer, dancers, rehearsal studios, pay for entry into Eesti Laul, all whilst independent. She's literally backed by the Estonian tourist board which is the only way she could fund the music videos and yet she's still relying on mediocre features with EDM artists that'll go nowhere. Also she lost Eesti Laul so I doubt she'd have gotten much promo from that regardless, at least outside of Estonia

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/13/2017 at 6:00 AM, Woodcrest said:

The song was a free download so they made nothing from that lol, and apart from producers she had to pay the photographer, dancers, rehearsal studios, pay for entry into Eesti Laul, all whilst independent. She's literally backed by the Estonian tourist board which is the only way she could fund the music videos and yet she's still relying on mediocre features with EDM artists that'll go nowhere. Also she lost Eesti Laul so I doubt she'd have gotten much promo from that regardless, at least outside of Estonia

What the actual fuck? :stretcher: In that case the whole thing just sounds like bad planning on her part...Why would she release it as a free download if she's supposedly going broke? And why would you take part in a competition that you have to pay for everything in? I assumed that people paid an entry fee to get into Eesti Laul so that everything they did in the competition was paid for, it makes literally no sense to have to pay twice. :flush: 

On 5/13/2017 at 7:17 AM, eyb0ss said:

The best promo Kerli has gotten in her entire career tbh... :stretcher: 

Kerli's album isn't going to be out for at least another 3 months.

This is it. While i'll still be happy to have new songs by her when the time comes, i'm washing my hands of her. She replied to a comment about her releasing a song before she leaves for the summer saying something like 'dood I just released a song two weeks ago (her feature with Illenium) and I released 5 songs this year, two that were free downloads (last you mean girl, this year, YOU haven't released a song, only a feature), and telling the person to think about it.'

[ dood I released a song like 2 weeks ago. And have released 5 this year, 2 of which are free giveaways. Working on the album now but really, think about it. ]

Gorl. You think about it. The album was set for september LAST year. And its looking like september THIS year is STILL going to be too soon.

Fuck outta here.

• YAAASSS 2

8 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

This is it. While i'll still be happy to have new songs by her when the time comes, i'm washing my hands of her. She replied to a comment about her releasing a song before she leaves for the summer saying something like 'dood I just released a song two weeks ago (her feature with Illenium) and I released 5 songs this year, two that were free downloads (last you mean girl, this year, YOU haven't released a song, only a feature), and telling the person to think about it.'

[ dood I released a song like 2 weeks ago. And have released 5 this year, 2 of which are free giveaways. Working on the album now but really, think about it. ]

Gorl. You think about it. The album was set for september LAST year. And its looking like september THIS year is STILL going to be too soon.

Fuck outta here.

The fact that she's trying to make her fans feel bad about asking for an album they probably paid for over a year ago...

giphy.gif 

That's it. I'm done with this girl. I can understand delays, especially when finances get involved, but acting like a condescending cunt to one of the few people checking for you after you've consistently let everyone down is just a step too far. Bye Kerli, enjoy your lack of a career! :wave: 

• YAAASSS 2

9 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

Fuck outta here.

She is really starting to piss me off. And, I totally agree with you, too. The fact that she is saying NOTHING about the album really borther me. She wrote on Instagram that she's "collaborating with so many geniuses" but she reveals NOTHING. She doen't post ANY sneak peak or something about her new music. She doesn't tease us with some photos for the cover art. NOTHING. When it's summer, she better quit her socials for a while, shoot a fucking music video (PLEASE LEGENDS 2.0) and then, in September, release the whole album, 'cause her Moonchildren are really starting to leave her.

• YAAASSS 2

• 2 weeks later...