The Eurovision 2017 PHF Thread!

Third Eye

Updated this with 5 new entries

just to comment a bit this:
I'm getting sick of all the ballads this year..

Azerbaijan and Macedonia changed the game, and Israel also but I'm not into the song..

Ireland is ok, the bridge slays

Montenegro: he may be a bottom gay, but he won't end at the bottom of the festival! :orly:

today is Sweden's final along with the rest BIG finals , Norway, Iceland, Lithuanial, but don't forget that Loreen got robbed!

7 hours ago, 24/7 said:

update: After i first commented, i actually listened to Denmark and i am truly SHOOK. I downloaded the song and legit cannot stop replaying it. It her live performance gives me goosebumps. I will be really disappointed if she doesnt at least make it to the finals or something

I'm 100% sure it will make it, the semifinal where Denmark is performing is more easy than the other one so this will make it, you should check the others, there are only 4 countries left, and I'm waiting for Russia to cancel their selection

• YAAASSS 1

17 hours ago, Third Eye said:

I'm 100% sure it will make it, the semifinal where Denmark is performing is more easy than the other one so this will make it, you should check the others, there are only 4 countries left, and I'm waiting for Russia to cancel their selection

Im in the US so i dont really know much about this competition or how to follow it :/ 

• YAAASSS 1