Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

7 minutes ago, followcher said:

she knows, she said she'll "put the album out if people stop leaking the songs"

i think someone else on here said they talked to her & said she knows too. so that's like 3 people she told she knows about the leaks

Does she know that most people don’t watch her tik toks, can you ask her about that?

• LMAO 3

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Has anyone been real firm with her? Like, girl- you gonna give us this album or you just okay w the songs being shared and leaking. Silence is alot 🤣

I don't care if her whole hard drive leaks (fingers crossed, sorry Bonnie!) - but if she ever manages to put those songs on an album i'm going to buy it. That's for sure. 

Can we make Bonnie an (music)artist again, like??? We've had two years of corona and all I need and deserve is this.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, schami66 said:

I don't care if her whole hard drive leaks (fingers crossed, sorry Bonnie!) - but if she ever manages to put those songs on an album i'm going to buy it. That's for sure. 

Can we make Bonnie an (music)artist again, like??? We've had two years of corona and all I need and deserve is this.

Even if all songs leak, I'd for sure buy the album. Hearing all of the Epic tracks on an actual mastered CD would be amazing. 🤩

honestly, i would love for Bonnie to officially release the EPIC album. i’m sure she thinks it would flop, but those of who have been waiting for 9-10 years for this project deserve an end to their waiting. i know i personally would buy it instantaneously if she released it. i would buy it solely for IWFCY and Electric Heaven tbh. doubt she actually will tho.

Edited by Dangerous Edits
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, low kii savage said:

maybe someone will like it, idk

Hide contents

ehrdrh.jpg
wish i had that pic in HD so I could extract it cleaner

Very Bonnie indeed, this looks wonderful!

4 minutes ago, Dangerous Edits said:

honestly, i would love for Bonnie to officially release the EPIC album. i’m sure she thinks it would flop, but those of who have been waiting for 9-10 years for this project deserve to an end to the waiting. i know i personally would buy it if she released it. i would buy it solely for IWFCY and Electric Heaven tbh. doubt she actually will tho.

Yeah, we her stans would def buy it, but I don't see her releasing it at all anymore. It's a dream release, a very coveted album, but I don't think she actually plans on releasing it even if she said she would. Those songs are very, very old, I doubt she still feels connected to them.

I actually wonder if she'll ever release anything at all again...

47 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Bonnie Says to keep leaking since she can’t release the album. She said she’s happy people are listening. She just messaged me

Me too! She said if those songs leak in their entirety she will actually work on a new album for her real fans as a thank you for their loyalty :dealwithit: 

Edited by Moonchild
This is irony, boos, sorry about that
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

4 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Very Bonnie indeed, this looks wonderful!

Yeah, we her stans would def buy it, but I don't see her releasing it at all anymore. It's a dream release, a very coveted album, but I don't think she actually plans on releasing it even if she said she would. Those songs are very, very old, I doubt she still feels connected to them.

I actually wonder if she'll ever release anything at all again...

she had so much potential as an artist back when she released Mad Mad World. i thought she was back for sure but then she died off again. girl needs to get back in the studio and give us an 80’s pop rock album and show these other girls how to make an amazing album/song!!!

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)