Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, napoleon said:

I had no idea Bonnie wrote songs for Gwen Stefani's shelved 2014 album. We were robbed 😭

she didn’t i don’t think so ~ paper is 2015

bonnie actually said the reason it’s about to come out in may is because the american girl license JUST got approved like a few weeks ago. she probably would’ve put it out in december after don’t get mad

i am curious why she says her third album is only halfway done she must have loads of unreleased songs from basically 2018-2024 writing and her in home studio, i feel like she mentioned her follow up to this follow up was as done as ever and would come out back to back if labels didn’t need to obviously wait between releases to maintain hype plus steady stream numbers

i am sad somebody’s gonna get hurt and right now got denied any allowance for release, but it’s nice that sleepwalker and stars get to have a vinyl release and not just be loosies forever

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

btw did y’all hear about this sound capsule feature that’s in indonesia right now?? apparently music videos will also be clickable on the now playing screen on a top tab to switch to the official video or back, like youtube and amazon music.

80B3FD3A-8330-4192-9492-048B71C23D85.webp

A1481F13-8DEE-4A54-8D3E-D30354078374.webp

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FallingStar said:

Question: why couldn't she re-record Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt?

She said epic paid for the track in full and didn’t want to burn any bridges with Greg the guy who produced the song by having someone else re produce it and he was to expensive. I assume she figured it was a little complicated to get that one and just let it behind since we still can listen to the original. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

She said epic paid for the track in full and didn’t want to burn any bridges with Greg the guy who produced the song by having someone else re produce it and he was to expensive. I assume she figured it was a little complicated to get that one and just let it behind since we still can listen to the original. 

Ah okay. Maybe in the future she will get another chance to put it out

• Like 1