Hear'Say Unreleased 3rd Album

Musicsongs

On 3/31/2022 at 7:54 PM, Nephilim said:

For the 3rd time, there aren`t any new songs leaked from the third album, and it probably won't be, there wasn't even an album sampler. 

There was a 5 track internal sampler cd (probably only for in house use) shown on the ITV2 documentary that showed them working on the tracks with Norwegian producer/writer David Eriksen. They stayed in a recording studio lodge and they were aiming for a Stargate kind of sound.

3 hours ago, mceyedol said:

There was a 5 track internal sampler cd (probably only for in house use) shown on the ITV2 documentary that showed them working on the tracks with Norwegian producer/writer David Eriksen. They stayed in a recording studio lodge and they were aiming for a Stargate kind of sound.

I read somewhere that there could be like 7 tracks recorded, sadly that sampler isn't listed on discogs, so I wouldn't keep my hopes up for those songs. They didn't include any b-sides on the "Lovin is Easy" single neither :(

7 hours ago, dboi11 said:

Dear producer, Do you have the track information for this song please and also is there any other songs to be released can you let us know please?

My God haha, I'm not a producer, just a member in this forum. I don't have any songs. 

• LMAO 1

16 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

That is a link for a members personal collection that they shared, only that person will be able to share access to the drive.

Does anyone have the songs that are available please? what other ones to find please?

• 10 months later...