Scam Reporting Thread

trayertrash

5 minutes ago, MichaelDCoogan said:

So the alleged song you have is Britney? Fake news it is a Myah song she recorded and demoed, I asked you because I literally asked someone about it and they played me myahs demo so I asked you for a clip of britneys and you started this entire unnecessary rant, st this stage you and that other user are the same person you both have the same aggressive mannerisms and lash out at anyone when something doesn’t suit you. Again never acknowledge me again. 

You’re dumb. Leave me alone and stop messaging my dm. Bye

• Like 1

@Strobe Light is like the biggest piece of shit on this site, tried to trade with them but they insisted i send first without even considering sending at the same time or any kind of compromise. then proceeded to think i'm a catfish named izzy who tries to groom underage boys??? and leaked the snippets i sent saying they're selling the songs??? whatever. stay away from this asshole

• 1 year later...
25 minutes ago, cmiley said:

@SlowandDown didn’t hold up his end of the deal. Sent one song where he was supposed to send two. He claimed that the song I sent was passed but he started spreading it as soon as he got it and ghosted me. Please ban him because he clearly can’t be trusted. https://docdro.id/CMTWgKZ

Stupid fuck you off. Your song has leaked and I was not going to send my rare song to you, I sent you the other song you have right? Stop of bothering. 

Guys this user just lie and scamm saying that their songs are not going to leak and I traded my song with them and the song that they sent me ended leaking in a few days.

Edited by SlowandDown

2 minutes ago, SlowandDown said:

Stupid fuck you off. Your song has leaked and I was not going to send my rare song to you, I sent you the other song you have right? Stop of bothering. 

Guys this user just lie and scamm saying that their songs are not going to leak and I traded my song with them and the song that they sent me ended leaking in a few days.

Because you spread the song! Not my fault because it was perfectly fine before you got your hands on it. 

4 minutes ago, SlowandDown said:

I didn't spring anything!!!! A lot of people had it

I don't know either of you. however, the cmiley user uploaded screenshots of you agreeing to the deal. here's you, days ago, claiming that it was "going to leak". so you knew, no matter what, that the song was passed before you agreed to the deal. you're in the wrong.

image.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ialmostdo said:

I don't know either of you. however, the cmiley user uploaded screenshots of you agreeing to the deal. here's you, days ago, claiming that it was "going to leak". so you knew, no matter what, that the song was passed before you agreed to the deal. you're in the wrong.

image.png

Is there another platform this could be promoted? I feel like this section isn’t taken as seriously.

3 hours ago, cmiley said:

@SlowandDown didn’t hold up his end of the deal. Sent one song where he was supposed to send two. He claimed that the song I sent was passed but he started spreading it as soon as he got it and ghosted me. Please ban him because he clearly can’t be trusted. https://docdro.id/CMTWgKZ

Not that it's much good to you, but they've been banned from leaked.cx now bc of this situation

IMG_0827.png?width=644&height=1011

9 hours ago, cmiley said:

Is there another platform this could be promoted? I feel like this section isn’t taken as seriously.

If a user is active on here - simply don't trade/work with them. I think most of the community is aware of this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

Be weary of @Honeymoon

I very recently traded for a Melanie song which he only claimed to have and it leaked today under the name of someone else. He also sent me a leaked Sky song which I fell for. It's all over now, but hope everyone stays alert and weary when trading, not cool.

so sorry to hear that :(

• Like 1