Things That Make You Cry

trayertrash

SJW, BLM, ALBUM DELAYS, UNLEAKED, PIZZA & BEER, FUCKING NOOBS, WHEN I BUY THE GAME I NEVER PLAYED BEFORE BUT IT TURNS OUT SHIT, THE ENDING OF FINAL FANTASY X, BEBE STANS, HALSEY BEING ON NO1, BEEHIV, BURNT FOOD, SUPRISE RELEASES, NO LUBE, WHEN MY HEADPHONES DIE, WHEN PPL POST 1000 SELFIES IN A DAY YET THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT and the list goes on..

• YAAASSS 3

21 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

Thinking about the Ghibli films Grave of The Fireflies and the ending to The Wind Rises makes me tear up almost immediately.

Also there might be a possibility that we'll hear those Gaga demos seeing as Freakshow leaked ? I think someone bought them off that guy.

Omg, I haven't watched all of The Wind Rises yet and I HATED Grave of the Fireflies but I love Ghibli too. <3 Spirited Away and weirdly Whisper of the Heart made me bawl tho. :flush: 

2 hours ago, asexualguy said:

my current life situation and the realization that this world is up to no good and i wanna die but too much of a pussy to kill myself.

Word was, is and will always be fucked up. We just need to learn how to deal with it. Once you find peace in your life, everything will get easier ;)<3 

Stay Strong, boo

• YAAASSS 3