OFFICIAL EXTREME TEA THREAD. ADD AS YOU SEE FIT.

Elizabeth

On 10/3/2016 at 9:36 PM, Elizabeth said:

Wendy 

-Apparently Wendy is in an abusive marriage and is afraid of her controlling husband which is why she goes along with everything he says.

- Wendy's bedroom is soundproof so her son won't hear her getting her ass whooped. Her son walked in her on her having sex with her husband. She said maybe next time he'll learn to knock but could not hear what they were doing.

- Kimberly Jones said she sucked up biggie back in the day

In the radio days she used to have a booker named Nicole. Anyways she ended up suing Wendy after being fired and in her court docs she did say that Kevin was very abusive and she witnessed many occasions when he abused her. I also remember her saying that he propositioned her and she was appalled and spoke to Wendy about it, and if memory serves me correctly Wendy kind of had the attitude that she didn't care or he was free to do what he wanted. It's been a while. I remember TMZ had posted those court document on their website. 

http://sandrarose.com/2008/03/tmz-posts-wendy-williams-complaint-documents-online/

I guarantee you Wendy feels trapped in that marriage because that worthless man knows all her secrets. He has become accustomed to living a certain lifestyle and doesn't want to give up the perks. He's a bum. Wendy was an up and coming star on the rise and she settled for a bum who refused to even pull up his pants when he met her parents.

- She pretends to have miscarried 8 times but really just had abortions. 8 X it came out with a radio interview back in the day she tried to go in on a guy called Mathis he outed her like crazy.

- She was a druggie and a hip hop groupie.

YAS, I'M LIVING FOR THIS EXPOSÉ! :hail: Wendy talks too much shit about other celebs but she should get those glass windows covered...

On 10/4/2016 at 7:24 AM, MiXero said:

I need some Britney tea! I also have a little bit of Tatu tea if anyone cares about them at all mao.

SPILL THE TEA BITCH! :morning: 

18 hours ago, Countess said:

SPILL THE TEA BITCH! :morning: 

Well, it ain't much, but Yulia is apparently a complete bitch, that isn't just some publicity stunt on her end. Didn't Wanna Do It was actually unfinished, she considers herself a complete diva and refused to go back into the studio and re-record the vocals. That's why the Russian version was in a different key and sounds more polished, was because the final DWDI was a demo version they tried to clean up. Also, most of her team talks MAJOR shit about how lazy and rude she is.
Lena is recording her Russian album but music is kind of on the back-burner for her because of her kid. Lena actually did take her solo career very seriously, she just constantly had bad management. Her first manager, Boris, was the main reason Tatu even broke up (Yulia was sick of him), and he actually burned a lot of bridges for her in the industry. Tristam was disliked by most of the band, they called him Bubba because they thought of him as a redneck. He also constantly made promises that never came true, and then at the end blamed it on everyone else.
As for Tatu while they were together, there isn't much tea that most everyone doesn't already know. Their manager got Yulia pregnant around 2002 and forced her to have an abortion, and it's very likely that Yulia's daughter is actually Ivan's. Honestly tho, I have no tea on early Tatu because they were serving too much of it. They only did photoshoots if their singles would bear ear-splitting loud during it, and would frequently piss interviewers and photographers off for being rude for no reason at all (Yulia took over 2 hours to get ready for a photoshoot once, and then when the photographer asked what was taking so long, she called him a cocksucker and walked out). Lena also threatened to shoot Charlotte Church in the head once.

On 10/6/2016 at 3:17 PM, MiXero said:

Well, it ain't much, but Yulia is apparently a complete bitch, that isn't just some publicity stunt on her end. Didn't Wanna Do It was actually unfinished, she considers herself a complete diva and refused to go back into the studio and re-record the vocals. That's why the Russian version was in a different key and sounds more polished, was because the final DWDI was a demo version they tried to clean up. Also, most of her team talks MAJOR shit about how lazy and rude she is.
Lena is recording her Russian album but music is kind of on the back-burner for her because of her kid. Lena actually did take her solo career very seriously, she just constantly had bad management. Her first manager, Boris, was the main reason Tatu even broke up (Yulia was sick of him), and he actually burned a lot of bridges for her in the industry. Tristam was disliked by most of the band, they called him Bubba because they thought of him as a redneck. He also constantly made promises that never came true, and then at the end blamed it on everyone else.
As for Tatu while they were together, there isn't much tea that most everyone doesn't already know. Their manager got Yulia pregnant around 2002 and forced her to have an abortion, and it's very likely that Yulia's daughter is actually Ivan's. Honestly tho, I have no tea on early Tatu because they were serving too much of it. They only did photoshoots if their singles would bear ear-splitting loud during it, and would frequently piss interviewers and photographers off for being rude for no reason at all (Yulia took over 2 hours to get ready for a photoshoot once, and then when the photographer asked what was taking so long, she called him a cocksucker and walked out). Lena also threatened to shoot Charlotte Church in the head once.

MESS. :stretcher: Although your right, they've shown so many of their true colours and spilled so much tea in their interviews that it's hard to find any true goss on them...Not at all surprised to hear that Yulia is a cunt although I'm disappointed in Lena. :'( I thought she was better than that!

13 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

I will be making a monthly tea leak of celebs. Will be on holiday and come back next week so look forward for the requests.

I think Beyonce should be your first victim. :evil: 

5 hours ago, Countess said:

MESS. :stretcher: Although your right, they've shown so many of their true colours and spilled so much tea in their interviews that it's hard to find any true goss on them...Not at all surprised to hear that Yulia is a cunt although I'm disappointed in Lena. :'( I thought she was better than that!

In Lena's defense about the Charlotte Church thing, she used it to get that promo. Charlotte said that they were gross and called Lena "mingy" or something like that, and Lena said "She should come to Moscow and then we'll shoot her in the head like in our new video" and I was just like "yaaaas get that promo"

On 10/3/2016 at 6:36 AM, Elizabeth said:

Wendy 

-Apparently Wendy is in an abusive marriage and is afraid of her controlling husband which is why she goes along with everything he says.

- Wendy's bedroom is soundproof so her son won't hear her getting her ass whooped. Her son walked in her on her having sex with her husband. She said maybe next time he'll learn to knock but could not hear what they were doing.

- Kimberly Jones said she sucked up biggie back in the day

In the radio days she used to have a booker named Nicole. Anyways she ended up suing Wendy after being fired and in her court docs she did say that Kevin was very abusive and she witnessed many occasions when he abused her. I also remember her saying that he propositioned her and she was appalled and spoke to Wendy about it, and if memory serves me correctly Wendy kind of had the attitude that she didn't care or he was free to do what he wanted. It's been a while. I remember TMZ had posted those court document on their website. 

http://sandrarose.com/2008/03/tmz-posts-wendy-williams-complaint-documents-online/

I guarantee you Wendy feels trapped in that marriage because that worthless man knows all her secrets. He has become accustomed to living a certain lifestyle and doesn't want to give up the perks. He's a bum. Wendy was an up and coming star on the rise and she settled for a bum who refused to even pull up his pants when he met her parents.

- She pretends to have miscarried 8 times but really just had abortions. 8 X it came out with a radio interview back in the day she tried to go in on a guy called Mathis he outed her like crazy.

- She was a druggie and a hip hop groupie.

literally everything you said about wendy can be found in this thread, copied word-for-word in some cases... http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1054354-The-tea-on-Wendy-Williams

and if i recall correctly wendy is very open about her past drug addiction :stretcher: she talks about it on her show very freely

your one direction "tea" can also be found on the internet word-for-word, i found it on a gossip site dated september 20 2015 and yet you apologized for any spelling mistakes, saying that you were "editing and writing" it as if it was your own.... i'm not gonna bother checking the rest of it :morning: what's the point of acting like you have this exclusive insider information if you just copy and paste shit from sketchy gossip sites..... you're no different from any celebrity-obsessed gossiper who has an internet connection

• YAAASSS 4

1 hour ago, FeralHeart said:

literally everything you said about wendy can be found in this thread, copied word-for-word in some cases... http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1054354-The-tea-on-Wendy-Williams

and if i recall correctly wendy is very open about her past drug addiction :stretcher: she talks about it on her show very freely

your one direction "tea" can also be found on the internet word-for-word, i found it on a gossip site dated september 20 2015 and yet you apologized for any spelling mistakes, saying that you were "editing and writing" it as if it was your own.... i'm not gonna bother checking the rest of it :morning: what's the point of acting like you have this exclusive insider information if you just copy and paste shit from sketchy gossip sites..... you're no different from any celebrity-obsessed gossiper who has an internet connection

XCXPOSE THEM

10 hours ago, MiXero said:

In Lena's defense about the Charlotte Church thing, she used it to get that promo. Charlotte said that they were gross and called Lena "mingy" or something like that, and Lena said "She should come to Moscow and then we'll shoot her in the head like in our new video" and I was just like "yaaaas get that promo"

:stretcher: I didn't even know about that mess until you brought it up...I was way too young to be paying attention all this drama back when they debuted. What is a Charlotte Church tho? :morning: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2016 at 6:13 PM, FeralHeart said:

That is because those things have been CONFIRMED, I am also on lipstick alley and have been posting on that site with numerous people. I did edit certain parts which have been found not to be true.  And With Wendy I never said I was close with her I said it was tea, DIFFERENCE. I would never be that foolish to expose a celebrity which few people know certain facts of. I would also try not to use my own wording as to incriminate myself. 

I also never said I did not quote gossip sites, I just verify facts first only certain elements came from sources such as Adele's age from an ex music teacher who went to the Brits school with her, Rita Ora tea from mostly beauticians and make up artists , Cheryl Cole tea from similar sources. 

I actually quoted many gossip sites such letsexposeselena, you can sip the tea or move along your own choice. No one forces you to read. BYE. 

• YAAASSS 1

On 10/8/2016 at 0:33 PM, Countess said:

:stretcher: I didn't even know about that mess until you brought it up...I was way too young to be paying attention all this drama back when they debuted. What is a Charlotte Church tho? :morning: 

Charlotte Church was a child 'prodigy' opera singer.