OFFICIAL EXTREME TEA THREAD. ADD AS YOU SEE FIT.

Elizabeth

ONE DIRECTION> Am editing and writing sorry for spelling and stuff, enjoy

Zayn Malik is the actual ho of the group NOT Harry Styles. He was trying to get with a girl when at BBC and still with that lil mix girl.

Harry Styles is gay and there are pics of him kissing his boyfriend. I have a deleted text convo confirming this.

• He and Perrie were never a real couple. They got together because they were under the same management and they wanted 1D to promote Little Mix.  was told to "pick" between Perrie, Leigh-Anne, and Jade (Jesy's a little bigger & they wanted her to lose weight first). was actually gonna go for Jade or Leigh-Anne, but then Perrie's dad (who has some pull in the music industry) stepped in and got it for Perrie.
  •  Perrie and Zayn probably hooked up a few times but otherwise he was free to hang out with groupies as long as the groupies were picked out by management (aka pretty & discreet)
  • When Perrie was gonna buy a house for her mom, management offered to pay the down payment if they could release the story that " he buys a home for Perrie's mom!" In reality, not a penny of his coins went to his fake gf's mom's house.
  • When he quit 1D it was NOT an impulsive decision. He had been talking to tons of people in the industry, gauging how much interest there would be for his solo run and whatnot.
  • Perrie and ZAyn  had to keep up their facade for a little longer because still had contracts to fulfill and he would stand to lose even MORE money if he broke it off earlier.
  • I'm not gonna pretend to know whether or not Perrie had feelings for him, I don't have any connection to her at all
  • I can't tell you whether or not he's doing drugs because my cousins can only talk to his sisters, and they say that he has never even had a sip of alcohol (they're very naive girls)
  • And lastly,  is super nice in real life. He has donated a LOT of money to charity over the years, but it often wasn't publicized because his management wanted Harry to be the main guy so was always relegated to the background.
  • Basically, Leona and Liam have been hooking up since last year. It started at this dinner that Simon Cowel invited them to.
  • It was pretty much stale news by the time it the press and they have both moved on. 
  • It is a bit of a PR nightmare for 1 direction management because they have been told to show more *ahem* diversity with the women they date or their "celebrity crushes". At the time,  was just coming out of his relationship with Rebecca - older, black/mixed race woman. So, Liam publicly dating another older, black/mixed race woman was not good for their fan base.
  • It is also the reason why they have been told to the press to stop asking them questions about "celeb crushes". If you notice in this interview they mention mostly black women as their crushes?
  • [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53-ZBJf4lpc]One Direction reveal their celebrity crushes (Harry and Kate Upton) - YouTube[/ame]
  • Like a month after that they release their list of banned questions with "Celeb Crushes" on top of the list.
  • YAAASSS 1

RAP GAME TEA:

Kanye - Apparently his album was finished and turned in early/mid December. However, his label (Roc Nation I believe?) refuse to release it until there's hype around the album and/or he gets a hit as they believe no one is checking for Kanye anymore and his sales won't be adequate. He thought he had a hit with "Only One", especially after the video dropped as he thought everybody would be running to see a video with him and North together (yes, she is basically used as a prop to help out her parents when needed) but it flopped. That is why he is suddenly clinging onto and name dropping other stars (Drake, Taylor Swift, Rihanna) as he is hoping they will help him gain a bit of hype. No, he is not completely crazy and the whole Grammy's debacle was just him trying to get his name in the spotlight once again. Kanye is no different from the Kardashian's, any publicity is good publicity to him. Also, allegedly he has a few money issues right now, which is why he's desperate for this album to be a success. 

Ye and Kim Ks' their wedding is a business arrangement. But I didn't know it was this deep. Many of Ye's close friends and family members will not be there. He did not invite his closest cousin but he had the nerve to invite all these random designers that hate his guts. One of his family mbers (Ricky) has been shading the hell out of ms. Kim who still has ex with her exes. Yes you read that right, she still fucks that football player. Ye knows and doesnt care. I was told that Ye picked out her dress for their greek inspired wedding. Ye believes that he and Kimbo's relationship is a greek tragedy that will be written about in history books. Ye wanted to get back with Lexy (Old heads know Ms. Phifer) back in 2011, they were talking again but we that paycheck he got from the devil must have been hefty. Oh and that house they 'built' will never be finished because he spends most of his money on paying exes to keep sex secrets , secret 'deals', his horrible fashion line in which he steals all his ideas from J3rry L0renzo Manuel, and he funds Virgil's collections because he believes that if he helps out him, he will be accepted. Kimbo doesnt spend her money on anything, allegedly she said that her money is hers and that she is entitled to his funds. Best believe he will file for bankruptcy soon. Most of his original team has separated themselves from him because he has turned into a hateful monster that is always high and spitting out delusions. 

By the way, his last couple of albums just used leftovers from his previous albums with touchups . He doesnt write his lyrics as much, Sean doesnt want to be on his writing team anymore. He forced Cyhi to cancel all his engagements to help touch up on this album. He went from having Rhymefest write for him to begging up and coming rappers like Young Thug to write his songs.

he needs help for the molly and coke and to get help.

Drake - Drake is not well liked within the industry at all. He is not the nice guy he leads you all to believe and is very arrogant but he is definitely very smart. He also drinks a lot and he seems to rarely be sober. He knows who to mess with and who not to mess with and has made sure he's kept all the top executives on his side. The majority of the rap game don't like him and talk a lot of shit behind his back as they feel he's fake and they don't like the monopoly he has on the game right now, however, they are quick to run for him for features as they know he's their best chance of getting a hit right now. Him and Chris are definitely not friends and there's still tension between the two (more so on Chris' side I believe) and the whole making up thing was just a way of getting publicity. As much as y'all don't like Chris he is actually quite well liked within the "urban" music circles and a few people such as Diddy are definitely siding with Chris. They don't like the way he throws subliminal shots and then tries to act all innocent. It is also well known the Jay also isn't the biggest fan of Drake right now. Let's just say that there are quite a few people praying on his downfall and if he keeps going the way he is now he's going to find himself getting blackballed very soon. And don't think that's impossible, much bigger artists than Drake have fallen in the past. 

• YAAASSS 1

13 minutes ago, Third Eye said:

Celeb ages:

Adele being 28 but 32.

Another British celeb lying about her age is Kiera Knightly who is 38. She was outed as she bashed a school she went near me for not helping her with dyslexia. The local school went to the newspaper outraged as they really did help her. 

Others I have sussed as can remember them before they blew up are

Julia Roberts unsure of her age but every 3- 5 years she knocks of like a year.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/12/10/...sized-sweater/
in 2013 she was 46 but she is only 48 now. For example.

Below are people who have been accused by multiple reputable sources.

Aziz Ansari is really 35. He’s been getting a younger for his bday for 3 years now.
Ne-Yo claims to be 35 but is really close to 45.
Alicia Keys 'allegedly' is 6 years older she wrote for Christina Aguilera on the stripped album. Clive thought was smart to market her younger to make her piano skills seem better. This is why she fell off as she got older her prodigy title slipped.

Have anymore feel free to add. 
redface.png

Kiera knightly mirror.co.uk, fashion blogs. She was not 17 in pirates of the Carribean or 16 in bend it like Beckham. Nagra her co-star is nearing 40, they were roughly the same age not TEN years younger. That is obvious.

• YAAASSS 1

Adele proof

my ex-music teacher was in the Brits school with Adele. My teacher is in her 30's(32) and Adele is claiming to be 28, which is not true.

Yep my ex-music teacher was 32 so it is highly possible Adele is 33. I just know she is not 28 as she claims. 

She also got kicked out of the Brit School as she was always late, never in. 

FYI : You guys doubting just to put this in perspective she would be 4 years younger than Amy Winehouse.

Jessie J also outed ALL their ages looking for a come up. Many news reports she claims she was classmates with BOTH Amy Winehouse and Adele. Amy would be 33.

http://www.deccanchronicle. com/enter...hoolmates.ht ml

She is also lying about this imaginary boyfriend she writes music about

• YAAASSS 1

Beyonce, Rihanna and the DREAM tea/ lemonade tea: The dream a producer was dating Sarah who would speak about everything the dream was talking about to others - this is a major reason the Dream got sacked and is now working with Tinashe. 

-Rih really was shook over Teyana Taylor she is scared she might take her place.

-The dream hates hates Neyo and Mike Will Made It

-The Dream likes two fingers up his ass when getting head and an occasional rim job. He fleets.  He doesn't like to use condoms. He thinks she on the bc shot. Sarah his gal lets him go raw because she wants a baby by him even though she said he might be gay. She's risking her health for a check. 

-he's obsessed with Jay and Bey and creepily brings them up all the time. He obnoxiously calls and texts them in front of her to impress her. "Oh I forgot to reply to Bey. She had me cracking up the other day." kinda stuff.

-Bey is the reason that her and Jay have distanced themselves from Kanye because she does not like having to fake it with Kim. The whole clique (mainly Solo) calls Kim Gladys as in a Glad trash bag. Jay has tried to make her come around, but this is one thing she has put her foot down about.

-Bey and Jay do in fact have threesomes but only with people who have as much to lose as they do. A couple of their regulars are Kelly . I almost barfed because I always heard that Matthew was Kelly's daddy too.

-He knows for a fact that Jay has sexed Kelly when Bey wasn't around which is against their rules, he did this with Rita ora also.

-Terius thinks Bey had a surrogate as well, but he won't say anything because he doesn't wanna offend her or lose his status with them a la Kanye.

-Rihanna and Jay did and still do sleep together. Bey does not speak to her unless it's necessary which is why she goes out of her way to never be around her. She smiles when necessary but rolls her eyes to whoever is looking.

-Bey and Rih have had SEVERAL heated exchanges in front of people about trivial shit like reality shows. eg Bey says that Kenya was wrong for flirting with Apollo. Rih was having a separate conversation but made a point to say Apollo should have been paying attention to his wife. Next thing you knowthe gloves are off.

-Terius said that Christina milian is a bad mom who doesn't take care of herself. Doesn't like her new fiance always being around Violet.

-He jokes about knocking my friend up Sarah all the time. He is obsessed with babies when they're little and says that as long as he can afford them, he'll keep having them.

- he wants Nivea back. He talks on the phone with her for a long time after he talks to their kids. She said it's not romantic stuff, but just like best friends talking. 

-He thinks Jay cheats on Bey because he knows she ain't going nowhere. He's on some "knock her down a peg or two" type stuff. Bey is not as confident as she seems and she self-depreciates a lot to make everyone around her laugh. He said she's really silly and has a great sense of humor.

Rita Ora was becky with the good hair and took a photo of her and Jay in bed together she threatened to expose it. Beyonce wanted to control the narrative so released lemonade.

hixtex8.jpg