OFFICIAL EXTREME TEA THREAD. ADD AS YOU SEE FIT.

Elizabeth

1 minute ago, Tweener said:

Miley Cyrus and get ready to burn :evil:

She is lying about being vegan, she was caught on reddit by a delivery sushi man.

[–]redditslilgirlfriend 7 points 2 hours ago 

I'm a delivery courier for high profile people. I don't like when people lie about being vegan (since I'm one myself). I delivered sushi to her two weeks ago. Maybe this is a very recent thing. I hope it is. Eitherwise, she is lying to the whole vegan community...

[–]Ape1 4 points an hour ago 

So what, I eat avocado maki rolls every second week or so (no fish or anything like that, only avocado, nori and rice)

[–]redditslilgirlfriend 4 points 57 minutes ago 

I also eat avocado rolls. Very delicious. She ordered a Trust Me order from Sugar Fish here in Studio City, which consists of blue crab, yellowtail, halibut, snapper, albacore tuna sushi. I handed her the order and she signed for it. It definitely could've been for a friend, but I'm not sure why the friend would've signed for her credit card, but it may have happened that way.

8 hours ago, Countess said:

The tea in this thread is scalding! 

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

Please give me something on Wendy Williams, Ellen Degeneres and Oprah. <3 

Wendy 

-Apparently Wendy is in an abusive marriage and is afraid of her controlling husband which is why she goes along with everything he says.

- Wendy's bedroom is soundproof so her son won't hear her getting her ass whooped. Her son walked in her on her having sex with her husband. She said maybe next time he'll learn to knock but could not hear what they were doing.

- Kimberly Jones said she sucked up biggie back in the day

In the radio days she used to have a booker named Nicole. Anyways she ended up suing Wendy after being fired and in her court docs she did say that Kevin was very abusive and she witnessed many occasions when he abused her. I also remember her saying that he propositioned her and she was appalled and spoke to Wendy about it, and if memory serves me correctly Wendy kind of had the attitude that she didn't care or he was free to do what he wanted. It's been a while. I remember TMZ had posted those court document on their website. 

http://sandrarose.com/2008/03/tmz-posts-wendy-williams-complaint-documents-online/

I guarantee you Wendy feels trapped in that marriage because that worthless man knows all her secrets. He has become accustomed to living a certain lifestyle and doesn't want to give up the perks. He's a bum. Wendy was an up and coming star on the rise and she settled for a bum who refused to even pull up his pants when he met her parents.

- She pretends to have miscarried 8 times but really just had abortions. 8 X it came out with a radio interview back in the day she tried to go in on a guy called Mathis he outed her like crazy.

- She was a druggie and a hip hop groupie.