OFFICIAL EXTREME TEA THREAD. ADD AS YOU SEE FIT.

Elizabeth

54 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

That is because those things have been CONFIRMED, I am also on lipstick alley and have been posting on that site with numerous people. I did edit certain parts which have been found not to be true.  And With Wendy I never said I was close with her I said it was tea, DIFFERENCE. I would never be that foolish to expose a celebrity which few people know certain facts of. I would also try not to use my own wording as to incriminate myself. 

I also never said I did not quote gossip sites, I just verify facts first only certain elements came from sources such as Adele's age from an ex music teacher who went to the Brits school with her, Rita Ora tea from mostly beauticians and make up artists , Cheryl Cole tea from similar sources. 

I actually quoted many gossip sites such letsexposeselena, you can sip the tea or move along your own choice. No one forces you to read. BYE. 

yeah but you only link the source you used like 1% of the time :stretcher: that leads people to think that most of what you share is your original work

gtHtgGB.gif

i'm just sayin' it makes no sense to take requests like you have some kind of talent or exclusive connection that other people don't have when you're just googling "wendy williams tea lipstickalley" and copying and pasting everything incriminating you see

30 minutes ago, FeralHeart said:

yeah but you only link the source you used like 1% of the time :stretcher: that leads people to think that most of what you share is your original work

gtHtgGB.gif

i'm just sayin' it makes no sense to take requests like you have some kind of talent or exclusive connection that other people don't have when you're just googling "wendy williams tea lipstickalley" and copying and pasting everything incriminating you see

I copy and paste as I am exceptionally conscious of my writing skills. I only copy and paste things I can verify as fact through film footage, oral sources. For example some elements of the Wendy Williams tea  edited out as it cannot be verified through any evidence such as police reports e.t.c I have taken the time to edit pieces and put them in one section looking for evidence or seeing if the story actually fits a decent timeline. From the Kesha scandal to Cheryl Cole having a 'baby.'

I am not a professional blogger neither do I claim to be, I am not being paid for this neither am I an admin. If I had my own section maybe, but this is more of chit chat forum tea spill nothing more. Only SOME elements do I have sources and I clearly state this i.e Adele my ex music teacher. Rita Ora, Cheryl Cole I had a beauty school teacher who has served them both. 

I also contribute A LOT to sites like Lipstick alley and am an active member, blogs usually steal from lipstick alley once heavily verified to avoid being sued NOT the other way round. For example R kellys new girlfriend.