Goddess

Share your theories about the Electra's story
My theory:

PART 1: ♡ "BEAUTY QUEEN" ♡

Here, we see a young Electra. She was a troubled girl (with depression, i guess). She grow up seeing movies with hollywood stars, beauty queens, hot blondes that she decided to be one of them. She adored these thing so much that she became one of them.
SONGS:
1 - Bubblegum Bitch
2 - Primadonna
3 - Radioactive
I put radioactive 'cuz, in my point, she is a young girl looking for trouble, the guy only call she at night to get out and have fun, she is falling in love but she didn't want to 'cuz she learn in the movies that beauty queens doesnt fall in love.

PART 2: ♡ "HOUSEWIFE" ♡

Electra, now, is married. She is in love but the guy doesn't love her no more. She don't sing about when he love her cuz hurts a lot. But she know that he is lying about the love. She knows that something is wrong with the relationship but with her too. She always want more because she "learn" that the life after marriage is perfect but it's not. In Sex Yeah, she decided to leave all the movies behind. But her heart is broken. In Power & Control is her transition from the housewife to homewrecker.
SONGS:
4 - Lies
5 - Starring Role
6 - The State Of Dreaming
7 - Hypocrates
8 - Buy the Stars
9 - Sex Yeah
10 - Power & Control

PART 3 ♡ "HOMEWRECKER" ♡

Electra is hurt and with her heartbroken. She didn't believe in love anymore. She decide to have fun and break hearts too.
11 - Homewrecker
12 - E.V.O.L
13 - How to Be a Heartbreaker

PART 4 ♡ "IDLE TEEN | THE END" ♡

Electra have fun but she isn't happy, she was missing something and when she discover what she is missing she know that she wasn't living for herself. She was living for the archetypes. She was living dead. She felt like a tennager, without any experiences to share. She knows that the problems isn't new, they started because her troubled adolescence. Her problems with her parents, friends and self esteem
14 - Lonely Hearts Club
15 - Living Dead
16 - Teen Idle
17 - Valley of the Dolls
18 - Fear and Loathing
In the end, Electra kills herself. She was just a depressive girl with a broken heart. In the end of Fear and Loathing have Diamandis's grandmother singing an old Greek folk song and for me is kinda of Electra coming in to paradise(???). I believe that the beats describe her thoughts. The animated songs is when she is happy or nervous and the slow songs is when she is sad (BUT DEPEND OF THE LYRICS OF THE SONG).

• YAAASSS 2

I have a crazy theory, but idk if y'all are gonna make fun of me or not. :stretcher: But I think Electra Heart is actually not a real person! She looks so similiar to this old flop called Marina & The Diamonds I used to stan for but the good sis could never get a hit.

fe67211762a24aa6cd614437a026f1ee.jpg

Now, imagine that person with a nose job, a bad wig and some actual eyebrows! Who do you have? Only the #1 hitmaker of the amazing song 'Primadonna', Electra Heart!

8ddc82a0432ce3d9d69f6274f031e7bc.jpg

• YAAASSS 5

7 minutes ago, Countess said:

I have a crazy theory, but idk if y'all are gonna make fun of me or not. :stretcher: But I think Electra Heart is actually not a real person! She looks so similiar to this old flop called Marina & The Diamonds I used to stan for but the good sis could never get a hit.

fe67211762a24aa6cd614437a026f1ee.jpg

Now, imagine that person with a nose job, a bad wig and some actual eyebrows! Who do you have? Only the #1 hitmaker of the amazing song 'Primadonna', Electra Heart!

8ddc82a0432ce3d9d69f6274f031e7bc.jpg

MESS!!

• YAAASSS 2

• 2 weeks later...

Electra was a young starlet who went searching for fame, unintentionally sold her soul to the Illuminati and went under Beta programming. She had a short time as the "hottest thing" but quickly got thrown on the fame scrapheap and eventually killed herself.

• 11 months later...