New Britney Interviews: Shades Bieber, Wants to Work With Timberlake, Superbowl 2017

Main Pop Girl

This is just me being a fangirl but Britney's been promoing Glory all over the place and she's been giving the most natural, funny, cute interviews that she has since ITZ. <3 

BBC Radio 1 - Talks about living across from Elton John, her first time meeting Justin Bieber, performing at next year's Superbowl and her regret over marrying K-Fed.

Zach Sang - Talks about being nervous before the VMAS, eating sandwiches, and says that she has nine more albums to come. :hail: She doesn't seem to like this interviewer and she goes even more off him after he asks if she was nervous performing after Beyoncé - fair enough tbh, his questions were so vague and he had no idea what he was doing. :stretcher: 

AskAnything with Romeo - Such a random interview. Cuecardney and WeirdFaceney is back a little bit but her answers seem natural. She's asked what she would name a new city, how she named the album, what her favourite sushi is and how her family was affected by the Louisiana floods. She also says that she's a "horrible actress" and that she wants to work with Justin Timberlake. :shocked: 

Elvis Duran - She talks about Carpool Karaoke and confirms that there was a lot they cut, including scenes with her dancers and her teaching James how to dance.

iHeartRadio - Talks about her long crush on Brad Pitt which is SO cute. 

3 hours ago, Countess said:

BBC Radio 1 - Talks about living across from Elton John, her first time meeting Justin Bieber, performing at next year's Superbowl and her regret over marrying K-Fed.

She was probably talking about her 55 hours wedding with Jason Alexander :lol:

I don't think she regrets marrying K-Fed because without him she wouldn't have her 2 kids.

15 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

I don't think she regrets marrying K-Fed because without him she wouldn't have her 2 kids.

I'd be surprised if she was talking about Jason tbh. As far as I know she's never spoken about that marriage publicly. :stretcher:  I guess she's just trying to ignore it until it disappears.

19 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

She regrets marrying K-Fed too, not the kids. They could have the kids without marrying.

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I'd be surprised if she was talking about Jason tbh. As far as I know she's never spoken about that marriage publicly. :stretcher:  I guess she's just trying to ignore it until it disappears.

Well he dragged her ass in a tweet in 2011 when he was talking about daddy Jason

Britney-message-haters-kiss.jpg