J.K. Rowling Set to Publish Three New 'Harry Potter' Books

Tweener

J.K. Rowling just announced she’s going to release three more books on Pottermore! The new books will come in the form of short eBooks called "Pottermore Presents" and will feature original writings from J.K. as well as information from the Pottermore archives. The series is intended to supplement the original novels and will detail the inner works of the Ministry of Magic, the history of the Azkaban prison and the second wizarding war.

The books are titled:
"Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide"

"Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists"
"Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship, and Dangerous Hobbies"

They are all set to be released on September 3rd!

Are you excited? :) 

tumblr_static_4lavnpbiwz6s0sookwgcscsoo.

4 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

I low-key want her to stop.

Don't you dare wish for the Harry Potter series to stop:vacuum:

the Star Trek series is sooooo much more detailed than HP or SW. The number of books cannon to shows and movies, the fan written ones which dig deeper into theorized parts of the universe, the amount of species, the distinctions between them, 100s of languages, the timelines from the episodes is just phenomenal.   I don't think one book could ever could it all :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

14 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

I LOVE how in depth the Harry Potter universe is. It reminds me one time I checked a Star Wars book about the biology of the franchise and I was wowed by how they all think about that sort of things, but I low-key want her to stop.

Harry Potter series is my all time fave, so don't even go there :lol:

I grew up reading books and watching movies. I love Star Wars as well, but tbh HP series>>>>>>>

My Latin teacher read all HP books only for the Latin spells, which JKR came up with tho :stretcher: but that only proves that this series is for EVERYONE!!!!!

1 hour ago, Baby V Alex said:

I mean it's cool and all she got away with a plain ass protagonist like every teenage series but she did it cooler, but sometimes enough is enough, let people wait and crave for it, then reboot it.

I kind of agree with you tbh...It's not just the fact that she's continuing it but just the fact that so much is coming at once makes me think she's not putting her entire self into every project. Like we've gone for years without having anything and now we've got four new stories, a play, and a brand new movie coming in the one year. It's not that I'm complaining because I love the series more than any other franchise, but it makes it look like she's just trying to cash in rather than work on anything wholeheartedly. :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, shout87 said:

I agre that she seems to be milking. Didn't she just say that she was done in an interview? Ok. Give me Hogwarts: A History book though and I'll be good.

She took so many years off! And now she's back to slay our existence! Be appreciative y'all! :magic: 

12 hours ago, shout87 said:

I agre that she seems to be milking. Didn't she just say that she was done in an interview? Ok. Give me Hogwarts: A History book though and I'll be good.

Technically she said that she was done with Harry's story, but still... :P

48 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Suddenly I stan Harry Potter even more <3

CqKP4KUW8AAfXvH.jpgCqKP4KQXYAAa15w.jpg

SHE LOOKS SO HOT IN THAT SECOND PICTURE! :hail:  Slay the "sorcerer's" stone queen!

• YAAASSS 1